Author Topic: Hidden Video Reportedly Captures NYT Reporter Calling Coverage About Jan 6 ‘Overblown,’ Fake Trauma,  (Read 195 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hidden Video Reportedly Captures NYT Reporter Calling Coverage About Jan 6 ‘Overblown,’ Fake Trauma, Fake News, Full ‘Of FBI Informants’

Elliot Dordick
Editor
March 08, 2022 11:13 PM ET

A national security correspondent for The New York Times said the media’s coverage of the Capitol Riot was “overblown” and that the events of Jan. 6, 2021 were “no big deal,” according to undercover video released Tuesday by Project Veritas.

NYT correspondent Matthew Rosenberg and his colleagues have described the reported presence of FBI plants among the rioters outside of the U.S. Capitol a year earlier as a “reimagining” of the “attack.” But in the Project Veritas video, which appears to have been recorded without his knowledge, Rosenberg paints a different picture and claims that “there were a ton of FBI informants amongst the people who attacked the capitol.”

“I know I’m supposed to be traumatized,” Rosenberg said in the video, “but like, all these colleagues who were in the (Capitol) building and are like, ‘Oh my God it was so scary!’ I’m like, ‘bleep off!'”

In the video, Rosenberg described the day of the Capitol Riot as “fun,” although he previously reported that the event was “a violent interruption to the transition of power,” according to Project Veritas. “It was like, me and two other colleagues who were there outside and we were just having fun,” Rosenberg said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1izwiGzDTCc&ab_channel=ProjectVeritas

more
https://dailycaller.com/2022/03/08/new-york-times-project-veritas-january-6-capitol-riot-matthew-rosenberg/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

NYT Reporter Mocks the Outlet's Excessive Jan 6 Coverage in New Project Veritas Video
 By Cullen McCue
 March 9, 2022 at 1:42pm
Project Veritas published a video on Tuesday in which veteran New York Times reporter Matthew Rosenberg revealed his thoughts on the outlet’s January 6 coverage. Rosenberg, who works as a National Security Correspondent for the NYT, said media coverage of the January 6 election protests was excessive and overblown. Rosenberg also poked fun at some of his colleagues who said they were “traumatized” by the event.

“All these colleagues who were in the building, and they’re young and are like, ‘Oh my God, it was so scary,'” Rosenberg said in a clip posted by Project Veritas. “I’m like, ‘F*** off.'”

“It’s not the kind place I can tell somebody to man up, but I kind of want to be like, ‘Jude, come on, like, you were not in any danger,” Rosenberg continued. He also referred to his “New York Times colleagues as “f***ing b***hes” for claiming to be traumatized. ...

Rosenberg has taken a different tone on January 6 from an editorial perspective, however. In January, Rosenberg co-authored a piece titled, “The Next Big Lies: January 6 was No Big Deal, or a Left-Wing Plot.” The piece was heavy on the sensational coverage that Rosenberg privately mocked in the new Project Veritas video. The authors claim that Mike Pence’s life was “in danger” and repeatedly refer to the protests as an “insurrection” or a “coup attempt.”  ...
National File
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org