Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Dismisses Possibility of Future Presidential Run  (Read 82 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary Clinton Dismisses Possibility of Future Presidential Run

Jeff Poor 8 Mar 2022

Tuesday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton downplayed the possibilities of another presidential run when asked by co-host Mika Brzezinski.

Clinton came up short in her two bids in 2008 and 2016. However, some have speculated about Clinton as a Democratic candidate in 2024 should incumbent President Joe Biden decide not to seek a second term.

more w/video
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/03/08/hillary-clinton-dismisses-possibility-of-future-presidential-run/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Hillary Clinton Dismisses Possibility of Future Presidential Run
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2022, 02:32:52 pm »
It's not that Hillary Clinton wants to run for President, it's that the unwashed masses will clamor for her to run ... for the children.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.