Author Topic: Dear Biden Voters: Did You Vote for This? Kira Davis  (Read 129 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dear Biden Voters: Did You Vote for This? Kira Davis
« on: March 08, 2022, 03:02:50 pm »
Dear Biden Voters: Did You Vote for This?
By Kira Davis | Mar 07, 2022 9:45 PM ET

Dear Biden Voters:

Did you vote for this?

Gas prices are exploding but the rise in fuel prices didn’t start last week. They’ve been going up since the moment Joe Biden took office. The legacy media wants us to believe that Russia is our biggest problem when it comes to price spikes, but the data tells us Biden has been the biggest obstacle. All the way back in January of 2021, AAA recorded the biggest jump in the national average price since 2009 (surely it’s purely coincidental that 2009 was the beginning of the previous Democrat administration).

WASHINGTON, D.C. (January 19, 2021) – Since the beginning of the year, the national gas price average has increased 13 cents. Today’s average is $2.38. That is a nickel more than last week. However, still cheaper year-over-year by 17 cents.

The last time the nation saw a substantial January pump price increase was in 2009. That year, the national gas price average jumped 23 cents inside of the first 3 weeks of the year. At that time U.S. gasoline demand and supply were lower and crude oil prices had been increasing, similar to today.

more
https://redstate.com/kiradavis/2022/03/07/dear-biden-voters-did-you-vote-for-this-n532962
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Dear Biden Voters: Did You Vote for This? Kira Davis
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2022, 06:01:10 pm »
Consequences of voting against someone rather than voting for someone.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2022, 06:38:20 pm »
Most of them did.  Anyone under about 45 was subject to public school brainwashing on fossil fuels. 

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2022, 10:15:09 pm »
Most of them did.  Anyone under about 45 was subject to public school brainwashing on fossil fuels.

And now they’re in for one of the rudest awakenings they’ve ever had
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2022, 11:37:33 pm »
Comrade LMAO (referring to the brainwashed):
"And now they’re in for one of the rudest awakenings they’ve ever had..."

Sorry.
They won't be "awakening". At least not the vast majority.

They'll go right on believing what they were taught by The Party in their public schools.

If anything, watch for them to double-down when The Party believes the time is right to come out and publicly entice the proletarian masses that "marxism is the answer" and the way forward...