Author Topic: U.S. Crude Oil Imports up 40.6% Under Biden Compared to Trump  (Read 499 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
U.S. Crude Oil Imports up 40.6% Under Biden Compared to Trump

Robert Kraychik 7 Mar 2022

The U.S. has increased its volume of crude oil imports from Russia by 40.6 percent when comparing the two-year average across the first 24 months of the Biden administration against the four-year average of the Trump administration, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration’s latest data.

The annual average total of crude oil imports between 2016 and 2019 was 157,523,000 barrels, which rose 40.6 percent to 221,457,000 barrels per year, on average, across 2020 and 2021.

Breitbart News reported that purchases of Russian oil exports by American companies have grown rapidly during the tenure of the Biden administration following U.S. sanctions on Venezuela blocking imports of the South American state’s oil.

Russia’s oil and gas industry amounted to about 15 percent of the country’s GDP in 2020, according to Oilprice.com. Statista valued oil and gas revenues at 4.9 percent of Russian GDP for the same year. The World Bank estimated “oil rents” — a term it defines as “the difference between the value of crude oil production at regional prices and total costs of production” — as amounting to over nine percent of Russia’s GDP in 2019.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2022/03/07/u-s-crude-oil-imports-40-6-percent-biden-compared-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DefiantMassRINO

Re: U.S. Crude Oil Imports up 40.6% Under Biden Compared to Trump
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2022, 03:09:38 pm »
So, the eco-commies don't have us using less fossil fuel, just less American fossil fuel.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2022, 03:28:24 pm »
So much for energy independence. Joe is an evil fool!

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2022, 02:26:22 am »
It's even worse as he is emptying the strategic petroleum reserve as well.

Soon we will have no fallback to use in case of a real emergency like another OPEC supply crisis, not just a price rise.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Drago

• "Life is a Journey"
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2022, 04:30:49 am »
It's even worse as he is emptying the strategic petroleum reserve as well...

Also closing the Navy's main fuel storage in Hawaii. Sprung a leak last year...not going to fix it...probably too expensive to repair replace underground tanks/piping. 

https://365.military.com/daily-news/2022/03/07/pentagon-shuttering-hawaii-fuel-storage-facility-leaked-and-sickened-military-families.html

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2022, 09:04:25 am »
Also closing the Navy's main fuel storage in Hawaii. Sprung a leak last year...not going to fix it...probably too expensive to repair replace underground tanks/piping. 

https://365.military.com/daily-news/2022/03/07/pentagon-shuttering-hawaii-fuel-storage-facility-leaked-and-sickened-military-families.html
We may well need that facility in the next few years.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis