Author Topic: Trump rips Bill Barr as 'lazy and cowardly' over 2020 election in newly released letter  (Read 84 times)

Offline libertybele

He is absolutely right and so is our SCOTUS!!!

Trump rips Bill Barr as 'lazy and cowardly' over 2020 election in newly released letter

Former President Donald Trump berated William Barr in a furious letter to NBC, calling him "lazy and cowardly" for not aggressively investigating the 2020 election.

Trump claimed "radical left" Democrats "broke him just like a trainer breaks a horse" in a letter responding to Barr's interview with Lester Holt to promote his new book, One Damn Thing After Another: Memoirs of an Attorney General.

"I would imagine that if the book is anything like him, it will be long, slow, and very boring. I made many great appointments during my Administration, and we accomplished more than most Administrations could even dream of, but Bill Barr was not one of my better picks," Trump wrote. "He crumbled under the pressure, and bowed to the Radical Left — And that is not acceptable. Now he is groveling to the media, hoping to gain acceptance that he doesn’t deserve."

Barr sat down for an interview with Holt that aired Sunday to promote his new memoir, which will be released Tuesday. NBC asked Trump to respond to comments Barr made during that interview, which triggered the letter. Barr's book will recount significant challenges he faced during his two stints as attorney general under President George H.W. Bush and President Donald Trump. During a separate interview on the Today Show on Monday, Barr dismissed Trump's disparagement as "par for the course."

"The president is a man who, when he is told something he doesn't want to hear, he immediately throws a tantrum and attacks the person personally. So I thought the letter was childish," Barr said.

Barr sought to call balls and strikes with Trump during his interviews with NBC. He said Trump's actions following the 2020 election threatened democracy but noted he would likely not prosecute him for the Jan. 6 riot on Capitol Hill or mishandling of classified documents. He also defended his handling of the Mueller report and stressed the investigation did not find evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians. ...........................

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/trump-rips-bill-barr-as-lazy-and-cowardly-over-2020-election-in-newly-released-letter
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.