Author Topic: Arabs warn of Mideast chaos if Biden resurrects Iran nuclear deal  (Read 333 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Arabs warn of Mideast chaos if Biden resurrects Iran nuclear deal
Negotiators 'must realize that the extremist regime will not abide by international laws'
 By WND Staff
Published March 6, 2022 at 12:19pm

The Biden administration, wrapped up as it is now in responding to Russia's war against Ukraine – and possibly other nations – is creating a threat to the Middle East with its appeasement of the Islamic rogues in Iran.

That's the opinion of Khaled Abu Toameh, an award-winning journalist who is based in Jerusalem, who explained the situation in a column at Gatestone Institute.

He explained Arabs in the Middle East are concerned about Biden's attempts to resurrect the 2015 nuclear deal with Iran.

That deal, brokered under Barack Obama, was abandoned by President Trump because of the dangers it presented to America.

Now, Toameh explained, "The Arabs are warning that the appeasement of the extremist and terrorist regime in Tehran would allow Iran's proxy militias to continue their attacks on America's Arab allies and massively destabilize the Middle East."

more
https://www.wnd.com/2022/03/arabs-warn-mideast-chaos-biden-resurrects-iran-nuclear-deal/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

Re: Arabs warn of Mideast chaos if Biden resurrects Iran nuclear deal
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2022, 10:03:56 pm »
Well, biden is batting 100%, he has everyone pissed off at us..

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2022, 10:52:52 pm »
We all know Biden is not running or doing anything. All Biden knows is Wheel of Fortune 7 o'clock, and ice cream. As such, many believe that Obama/Soros are acting as the 'real' President. When Putin refused to speak with Biden and said, "Get me the real people in charge. I will speak with them." He was not joking.

The Iran nuclear fiasco is an Obama/Jarrett construct. It gives Iran everything they could ever dream of while gaining nothing for the Middle East, America, or the World. Trump called it the worst 'deal' in the history of man. It rewards the fanatical theocratic dictators in Iran with no conditions even while they fund and spread terrorism throughout the world. The deal is essentially a gift basket from Obama to the hardcore terrorists mullahs who rule Iran autocratically.

It is my opinion that Hussein Obama is a Shia Muslim (like Iran) and he has some affiliation with them. And Valerie Jarrett (Obama's adopted mother) is from Iran. Given these conditions, the odds are almost 100% that Iran will get whatever they ask for and even more.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2022, 11:41:19 pm »
"the odds are almost 100% that Iran will get whatever they ask for and even more."     Attacked by Israel.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2022, 11:42:27 pm »
"the odds are almost 100% that Iran will get whatever they ask for and even more."     Attacked by Israel.

Yup. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2022, 02:51:53 am »
Biden's handlers aren't satisfied with the Russia/Ukraine situations destabilization of the world and push to WWIII, throwing the Arabs into the mix will really help to create an situation where even more oil is removed from the market and prices can rise even higher. I bet Soros put himself in a position to make huge profits from this a long time ago. I bet all the new world order guys are salivating at the prospect of their plans working out.