Author Topic: What Inflation?  (Read 771 times)

Offline mrclose

What Inflation?
« on: March 06, 2022, 05:35:12 am »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline mrclose

Re: What Inflation?
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2022, 05:41:48 am »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2022, 06:28:29 am »
Pretty soon complaining about inflation will get you labelled as a 'traitor' and you are 'giving aid and comfort to Putin.'

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2022, 11:08:58 pm »
Pretty soon complaining about inflation will get you labelled as a 'traitor' and you are 'giving aid and comfort to Putin.'
Bookface has already begun slapping "misinformation" stickers on anything that mentions gas prices before Biden.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2022, 11:16:12 pm »
Bookface has already begun slapping "misinformation" stickers on anything that mentions gas prices before Biden.

What's their rationale?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2022, 11:35:47 pm »

Already happening. Some Leftists are gaslighting that it is your patriotic duty to pay for inflation and exponential fuel prices. Look at higher prices as the 'sacrifice' you must make TO DEFEAT EVIL PUTIN!

Of course this is all nonsense, but as you said it is a signal that Leftists intend to label anyone with common sense who knows that all of this was easily avoidable but for our stupid sadistic/masochistic political class.

They do this stuff on purpose, and they LOVE to see Americans suffer.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2022, 11:37:43 pm »

The ever diminishing size of products and higher cost.

Paper towel example:  I normally stock up.  2 months ago Target brand paper towels contained 110 paper towels. This week Target brand paper towels contain 98 paper towels.  (I don't have a cost comparison).

The package sizes of crackers, cookies, pretzels, chips, etc., have all shrunk.

When you see them slap on a new label it is usually a good indicator that they've shrunk the volume of the product.

I know I'm preaching to the choir -- most of us are blatantly aware of what is going on.

I'm trying to buy as much as I can food wise and stocking up on paper goods, but being on a fixed income now along with higher prices makes it a tad difficult.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.