Author Topic: Donald Trump Scores Huge Victories As All Of His Endorsed Candidates Win In Texas  (Read 653 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump Scores Huge Victories As All Of His Endorsed Candidates Win In Texas
Carmine Sabia March 5, 2022

He may be relaxing at Mar-a-lago but former President Donald Trump is still hard at work, scoring victories for Republicans.

This week the 45th President of the United States showed how far his pull is with the Republican voters as every candidate he endorsed either won their race or is in first place for a run-off.

It was a victory for the former president that was noted by Texas Lieutenant Gov. Dan Patrick.

“I am proud to tell you that every candidate I asked you to endorse won or is solidly in first place going into a runoff. You were 12-0 with your Texas endorsements last night from my list of recommendations,” he said.

“Your key endorsement of strong conservative candidates, who believe in the MAGA policies, who worked hard every day for months was a winning combination over their opponents,” the lieutenant governor said.

He said that he got “more votes than any person on the ballot,” with around 1.4 million votes, which is around 300,000 more votes than he got in the 2018 primaries.

more
https://conservativebrief.com/texas-60779/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.