Author Topic: Russia-Ukraine war: More US drilling has never been on table, US labor secretary says  (Read 594 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Published 2 hours ago
Russia-Ukraine war: More US drilling has never been on table, US labor secretary says
Sec. Walsh stresses the need to 'transition into clean energy'

By Talia Kaplan FOXBusiness

U.S. Labor Secretary Marty Walsh said on Friday that more domestic drilling amid the Russian invasion of Ukraine and its impact on global oil and gas prices has never been on table.

Walsh made the comment on "Varney & Co." as the Biden administration has so far resisted calls both to increase domestic energy production and to block Russian oil as the conflict overseas escalates.

more
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/more-domestic-drilling-has-never-been-on-table-as-russia-ukraine-war-escalates-us-labor-secretary
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

I am having a hard time figuring out who hates the U.S. more, Bidet and his coterie of dweebs, idiots, and fascists, or Vlad Putin and his Chinese buddy, Xi.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Marty, what the hell?  Have you gone native since you moved to DC? 

You're a union organizer from Savin Hill, Dorchester.  What about all those nice union jobs that could be created by the domestic US energy industry?  What about all the working class American suffering under the yoke of energy inflation caused by the Global Climate Change enviro-commies?

Marty, why have you forsaken working Americans to carry water for Globalist elites?
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
RINO asks:
"Marty, why have you forsaken working Americans to carry water for Globalist elites?"

Because he's just another communist, like the rest of 'em.
Next question?

Offline mountaineer

Let's just stop blaming Vlad the Pooter for our high gas prices, m'kay?

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I am having a hard time figuring out who hates the U.S. more, Bidet and his coterie of dweebs, idiots, and fascists, or Vlad Putin and his Chinese buddy, Xi.

They all have the same plans for us; destruction of our country.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline EdinVA

So now our secretary of labor is the energy expert?
No wonder we are in a fix...

Offline mountaineer

So now our secretary of labor is the energy expert?
No wonder we are in a fix...
Don't forget the chestfeeding mayor at Dept of Transportation. He knows a lot about drilling - I mean, renewable energy -  too.  *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline EdinVA

Don't forget the chestfeeding mayor at Dept of Transportation. He knows a lot about drilling - I mean, renewable energy -  too.  *****rollingeyes*****

This entire administration is a nightmare....