Author Topic: Will this really be a long war? Allahpundit  (Read 105 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Will this really be a long war? Allahpundit
« on: March 03, 2022, 04:26:22 pm »
Will this really be a long war?
Allahpundit Mar 02, 2022 11:31 AM ET

I have no doubt that both sides are willing to make it a long war. Zelensky and his people have proved they’re willing to die for their freedom. Putin has gambled his legacy on subjugating Ukraine. Neither will blink. Which has the makings of a very long war indeed:

Given the durability of the Ukrainian resistance and its long history of pushing Russia back, the U.S. and Western powers do not believe that this will be a short war. The U.K. foreign secretary estimated it would be a 10-year war. Lawmakers at the Capitol were told Monday it is likely to last 10, 15 or 20 years — and that ultimately, Russia will lose.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: Will this really be a long war? Allahpundit
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2022, 04:51:49 pm »
I think it will be a war as long as needed for those to fulfill their political agendas; political leaders around the globe included and yes, that includes the U.S.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2022, 05:18:55 pm »
Time for the CIA to back anti-Putin insurgencies in Kaliningrad, Moldova, Belarus, Georgia, and other former Soviet republics and satellite states.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2022, 05:25:06 pm »
Time for the CIA to back anti-Putin insurgencies in Kaliningrad, Moldova, Belarus, Georgia, and other former Soviet republics and satellite states.

Considering the CIA's track record, and the current uber-woke status of its senior staff, that might not work out very well.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2022, 05:44:07 pm »
Could we contract this out to Poland?  The Poles hate Russians as much, or more, than Ukranians.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.