Author Topic: Official data: Fully vaccinated people account for 9 of 10 COVID deaths  (Read 325 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
WND 3/2/2022

England report demolishes last remaining argument for getting shots

The fully vaccinated account for 9 of every 10 deaths from COVID-19 in England and 4 of 5 deaths among the triple-vaccinated, according to the latest data published by the U.K. Health Security Agency.

The independent British news site The Exposé reported the government report, published Feb. 22, includes a table on page 41 confirming the vast majority of deaths were among the vaccinated.

About 73.5% of the population of England has been fully vaccinated, and 56.9% have received a booster shot, as of Feb. 28.

Top health officials around the world, including in the U.S., have acknowledged that the COVID-19 vaccines have not stopped infection or transmission amid the omicron wave – the premise for vaccine mandates – but have insisted the shots prevent hospitalization and death.

However, between Jan 24 and Feb. 20, there were 9,230 COVID-19 hospitalizations in England. The fully vaccinated accounted for 6,689 of them, the triple vaccinated 4,936 and the unvaccinated 2,341.

During that period, there were 4,861 COVID-19 deaths, with the triple vaccinated population accounting for 3,120 of them. The unvaccinated population accounted for only 559.

More: https://www.wnd.com/2022/03/official-data-fully-vaccinated-people-account-9-10-covid-deaths/

Offline mountaineer

Reaffirms what most of us suspected.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DB

If this is true, when do the criminal trials begin?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
When I saw surgeons, doctors, medical researchers, nurses, and medical professionals of all kinds, willing to lose their own jobs not to get the shot, that told me all I needed to know about the so called 'vaccine'.

We will never know how many of these vaccinated people died "as a direct result of the vaccine". Those numbers will be buried and covered up. Just as from the beginning, every death will be listed as a COVID death. Whether or not it makes any sense in reality.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.