Author Topic: 17 Absurd Lies Biden Told During His State Of The Union Speech  (Read 134 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
17 Absurd Lies Biden Told During His State Of The Union Speech
By: Jordan Boyd
March 01, 2022

Biden tried to downplay his plummeting approval but instead offered a speech riddled with falsehoods and contradictions.

In a desperate bid to console a nation reeling from crises he created, President Joe Biden delivered his first official State of the Union Address on Tuesday.

The Democrat attempted to downplay his plummeting approval by promising to do better in his second year in office but instead offered a speech riddled with falsehoods and contradictions.

While Biden’s address was supposed to breathe new life into his presidency, Americans are meanwhile plagued with rising prices, a southern border crisis, and now an overseas conflict that leaves them feeling like “the State of our union is in crisis because of Joe Biden.” Here are 17 absurd lies Biden told during his State of the Union speech.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2022/03/01/17-absurd-lies-biden-told-during-his-state-of-the-union-speech/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: 17 Absurd Lies Biden Told During His State Of The Union Speech
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2022, 03:16:33 pm »
So did we have any Bingo winners last night?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: 17 Absurd Lies Biden Told During His State Of The Union Speech
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2022, 07:38:21 pm »
So did we have any Bingo winners last night?
I doubt anyone playing ended up sober enough to know or care.