Author Topic: ‘Is Pelosi good?’ Creepy behavior at SOTU provides hilarious new memes  (Read 119 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Is Pelosi good?’ Creepy behavior at SOTU provides hilarious new memes
March 2, 2022 | Kevin Haggerty

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) raised eyebrows during President Joe Biden’s first State of the Union (SOTU) address Tuesday night and provided the internet with a brand new meme.

Biden took centerstage to fulfill his Constitutional duty to update Congress, and therefore the nation, on the SOTU with topics including the United States involvement in Ukraine, infrastructure, the economy, and COVID. Throughout the address, Pelosi could be seen oddly grinning even when the tenor of content was somber.

However, it wasn’t until much later in the speech that the speaker’s behavior brought some to ask, “Is Pelosi good?”

https://twitter.com/CalebJHull/status/1498864194258620421

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/03/02/is-pelosi-good-creepy-behavior-at-sotu-provides-hilarious-new-memes-1207362/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I remember that similar creepy clapping she did after Trump's excellent speech.

She's like an emotionally stunted little girl.

Actually she reminds me of those girls in high school who didn't have the chops to be popular, but would do anything and bang anyone to be the alpha female.
The Republic is lost.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I remember that similar creepy clapping she did after Trump's excellent speech.

She's like an emotionally stunted little girl. And no pelosi isn'yt

Actually she reminds me of those girls in high school who didn't have the chops to be popular, but would do anything and bang anyone to be the alpha female.
Maybe somebody swapped out the old girls gummies with something a bit more fun? And no Pelosi isn't good and hasn't been......ever?
« Last Edit: March 02, 2022, 07:29:58 pm by GtHawk »