Author Topic: Is Donald Trump coachable?  (Read 52 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Is Donald Trump coachable?
« on: March 02, 2022, 02:21:58 pm »
March 2, 2022
Is Donald Trump coachable?
By Ned Cosby

I voted enthusiastically for Trump in 2016. I voted for him in 2020 with a bit less enthusiasm. At the just-concluded CPAC Convention, Trump emerged as the favorite of conservatives garnering 59% of the straw poll, while DeSantis finished a distant second earning 28%. 2024 is still a long way away, but the question on many conservative minds is who will be our best candidate in the next Presidential election.

Conservatives are not the only ones fretting about 2024. Democrats who impeached Trump twice want to disqualify Trump as an “insurgent” using the 14th Amendment. Pelosi’s January 6th Committee undoubtedly is hoping to forcefully make that case before the 2022 election later this year. Nothing would make Nancy happier than to use her gavel as Speaker of the House and drive the 14th Amendment stake into Trump’s political heart.

I want to be more enthusiastic than I am about Trump. This reminds me of a similar dilemma I have with the birds in Baltimore. I support the Baltimore Orioles, but I do not believe they can win with their current ownership. Baltimore has the most beautiful ballpark in professional baseball, but it has never hosted a World Series and I don’t think it ever will unless the ownership changes. I also support the Baltimore Ravens, but I do not believe our coach and our quarterback can get us to a Super Bowl. I fear both have their best days in the rearview mirror. I am more optimistic about Trump’s prospects, but to linger with the sport’s theme, I still wonder if Donald is coachable.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/03/is_donald_trump_coachable.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34