Author Topic: Biden’s SOTU reassured nobody  (Read 127 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden’s SOTU reassured nobody
« on: March 02, 2022, 02:12:46 pm »
March 2, 2022
Biden’s SOTU reassured nobody
By Patricia McCarthy

Not surprisingly, President Biden’s SOTU speech was a pack of lies from start to finish.  He takes no responsibility for baiting Putin into attacking Ukraine by threatening to welcome them into NATO.  He never meant it of course.  It was all a ploy, a disaster of his own making by stopping our own Keystone pipeline and all oil drilling on federal land the day he took office and ending the sanctions President Trump had put on Nord Stream 2, the Russian pipeline to Germany.  Biden’s own incompetence and capitulation to the insane climate alarmists pulling his strings forced Germany into the economic arms of fuel-rich Russia.  Everything Biden has touched, every policy he has implemented has wrought economic disaster on our own nation.  Now the civilians of both Ukraine and Russia are being devastated and he accepts no responsibility.

He talked a bit about supporting “made in America.”  Those phony words out of his mouth seemed stolen from Trump; Biden never cared about “made in America.”  He only cared about enriching his family by any means necessary.  Ukraine was his, and Hillary’s, financial playground.  Long corrupt itself, Ukraine has been used and abused by our deep state operatives for decades.  Ukrainian oligarchs have always been happy to throw millions of dollars at our equally corrupt politicians to protect their own robber baron schemes.  Ukraine was the largest contributor to the Clinton Foundation while she was the sitting Secretary of State.  The wholly unscrupulous Hunter Biden still gets something like $50k a month from Burisma. 

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/03/bidens_sotu_reassured_nobody_.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Biden’s SOTU reassured nobody
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2022, 08:35:20 pm »
Somebody said that this was a speech made by terrified pollsters. I watched a good chunk of it and that was my take

You are not gonna go on tv and claim that your for secure borders after ripping them open for the last year and the half

As we get closer to the election, watch Democrats come out for parents right to speak up at school boards
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

rebewranger

Re: Biden’s SOTU reassured nobody
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2022, 10:40:12 pm »
Wrong!!!!!  I'll bet Russia, China, Iran, and North Korea were deliriously thrilled with it. :bingo: