Author Topic: Florida woman tossed boyfriend’s dog off 7th-floor balcony, cops say  (Read 252 times)

Online Kamaji

Florida woman tossed boyfriend’s dog off 7th-floor balcony, cops say

By Joshua Rhett Miller
March 1, 2022

A Florida woman cruelly tossed her boyfriend’s dog to its death from a seventh-floor balcony during a heated argument, police and the shattered pet owner said.

Eric Adeson, 56, said he was traumatized after watching his girlfriend of eight months smile before throwing his beloved 3-year-old pug, Bucky, off the balcony during a spat in his Clearwater Beach condominium early Sunday.

“I was just screaming, I was horrified,” Adeson told The Post of the instant his pooch went over the balcony. “I lost Bucky and I lost someone I cared about. There’s just so much tragedy in this story.”

Adeson claimed his lover, Shelley Nicole Vaughn, 46, had been drinking, using prescription drugs and smoking marijuana prior to throwing his cellphone and keys over the balcony before picking up Bucky when he asked her to leave.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/03/01/florida-woman-threw-boyfriends-dog-off-7th-floor-balcony/

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Okay number one, he had to no she was crazy after eight months. Second, she probably hated the dog from day one and the drugs and alcohol just removed her inhibitions. No matter what, she is just plain evil.