Author Topic: Ukraine: Footage Shows American Man Embedded With Russian Soldiers He Claims Are 'Denazifying'  (Read 416 times)

rebewranger

Ukraine: Footage Shows American Man Embedded With Russian Soldiers He Claims Are 'Denazifying' Ukraine
BY : CAMERON FREW ON : 01 MAR 2022 07:12

Footage has emerged of an American man embedded with Russian troops invading Ukraine; or as he describes them, 'denazifiers and liberators'.

We're now on the sixth day of Russian president Vladimir Putin's 'special military operation'. While Russian Armed Forces have made 'little progress' towards Kyiv, more than 130 civilians have lost their lives as a result of the conflict, according to the UN, and 'at least' 70 Ukrainian soldiers were killed after Russian artillery hit a military base in Okhtyrka.

When Putin first declared war, he said he was pursuing the 'demilitarisation and denazification of Ukraine', spreading the false narrative of Nazi elements within Ukraine to justify the attack.

https://www.unilad.co.uk/news/footage-shows-american-man-embedded-with-russian-troops-20220301

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
From what I read, it is NOT A FALSE NARRATIVE!!!  But the narrative has a twist.  I read that Russia trained folks in a base near St Petersburg, Russia, with a fascist mindset from Ukraine, to go home and stir the pot.  I also read that our beloved CIA also trained folks from eastern Ukraine to do the same.

Does this sound familiar?  Hell yes!!!  Putin used his troublemakers to stir the pot to justify a police action to seize a nation, and unfortunately, it turned out to be WWIII on Ukraine.

Now, the conspirators are chomping at the bit to raise the bar to real all out war.  Heck we have 8 billion folks in the world, so why not waste 1-2 million of them on a country not worth a good BM?  Sure why not!  And the use of nuclear weapons?  Sure, let's give it a go.   Time to buy defense stocks.  Should be a 4x to 10x bagger!

In the famous words of a reknown pacifist, 'can't we all just get along?'

rebewranger

Does this sound familiar?  Hell yes!!!  Putin used his troublemakers to stir the pot to justify a police action to seize a nation

Change Putin to Biden and you have America today! :truce:

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Arborist from Austin, TX = useful idiot.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Arborist from Austin, TX = useful idiot.
Arborist? Maybe he fell out of one too many trees.

Online DefiantMassRINO

Is he there to cut down the Nazi trees?
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Arborist? Maybe he fell out of one too many trees.
:silly: :yowsa:
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
If the US starts World War III, I’ll fight on this side, and I’m happy to see the US destroyed just like Germany was', he earlier said.

Based on what he said, he obviously has no intention of returning home.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.