Author Topic: Biden Claims Republicans Are Trying to Ban Black Votes “From Even Counting” (VIDEO)  (Read 239 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Claims Republicans Are Trying to Ban Black Votes “From Even Counting” (VIDEO)
By Cristina Laila
Published February 28, 2022 at 7:10pm

Joe Biden on Monday delivered remarks during a Black History Month celebration at the White House.

Biden falsely claimed that Republicans are trying to ban black votes from even counting.

Joe Biden said Republicans have “always made it harder for Blacks to vote, but this is trying to be able to figure out how to keep the Black vote when it occurs from even counting.”

This is a blatant lie.

https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1498387762545836039

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/02/biden-claims-republicans-trying-ban-black-votes-even-counting-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Back to the old playbook
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
No Joe, it's not the even votes, it's the ODD votes we all want verified before they count.

The ones that arrive late at night in someone's car trunk, or get pulled out from under the table when they think no one is looking, or trucked across state lines, or run through the machine multiple times, or have no chain of custody or verifying documentation, or are all for the same candidate when the counting resumes, or exceed the number of registered voters in the precinct, or...

Those all seem pretty odd to us.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

Coming from the man that claims that they "ain't black enough".
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Killer Clouds

So is the DCP saying that all the voter fraud is coming from the black community? Why is it harder for the black community to vote than everybody else?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
So is the DCP saying that all the voter fraud is coming from the black community? Why is it harder for the black community to vote than everybody else?
It's that fabulastic public edumacation the DNC is passing out.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline goatprairie

The big shots at the DNC are busy propagating the myth of black voter suppression and condemning voter IDs ignoring the fact that 75% of blacks support voter IDs not far from the national average.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Only Democrats ever tried to keep black people from voting, often with threats of violence, but also: phony literacy tests and poll taxes.

Republicans want black people to vote exactly the same way as white people: they must be American citizens, registered to vote in one district, and in one state, and may vote ONLY ONCE.

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Democrats already starting up another election jihad...racist, racist, racist ploy.  It takes so many people a year or two to get past being manipulated fools now, some even taking two full terms of their favorite a dirtbag in office.  Regardless of the horrific damage they have done to this nation,they unswerving stay the disastrous course they have forced this Country on.
 There are none  so blind as those that will not see.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions