Author Topic: Glenn Beck: These 3 ingredients for a social credit system are ALREADY HERE  (Read 84 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Glenn Beck: These 3 ingredients for a social credit system are ALREADY HERE

David Sacks, Founding COO of PayPal, joined Glenn Beck on the radio program to reveal the three ingredients needed to implement a social credit system that are already well established in the United States.

Sacks also explained how his alma mater — PayPal — has already partnered with left-wing groups that blacklist Americans believed to have "extreme views" and how there are other financial institutions who are following suit.

"If you think it's bad to deny people the right to free speech and to participate in the online marketplace of ideas, how much worse is it to deny them access in the new economy, to the way that they can buy food and medicine and other products for their families ... it is really a very severe form of punishment and social control," Sacks began.

"Let's identify the elements, the ingredients of this toxic stew that already exist [in America.] First of all, you've got Big Tech companies like my alma mater, PayPal, that have been freezing accounts based on working with partisan political groups to shut people out of the financial system. That practice is already taking place," he said. ..........

https://www.theblaze.com/shows/the-glenn-beck-program/glenn-beck-social-credit-system
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline DB

This is the only "social media" I participate in. No Facebook or Twitter accounts - ever.