Author Topic: Watch Biden’s Unnerving Reaction When Asked If He’s ‘Worried About Nuclear War’  (Read 329 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Watch Biden’s Unnerving Reaction When Asked If He’s ‘Worried About Nuclear War’
February 28, 2022
by Kyle Becker

President Biden didn’t strike the figure of a world leader aiming to give calming reassurance to an American people that has been bombarded by alarming reports of Russia invading Ukraine.

On Monday, after a weekend in Delaware, the president strolled awkwardly across the White House lawn while being peppered by questions on the escalating conflict.

Biden was specifically asked if he was ‘worried about nuclear war.’ Watch his disturbing reaction:

https://rumble.com/embed/vth54b/?pub=4

more
https://beckernews.com/22-bidens-unnerving-reaction-when-asked-if-hes-worried-about-nuclear-war-44246/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

It's all he can do to keep putting one foot in front of the other and remember which direction he's supposed to go - especially with that useless mask practically obscuring his vision.

What a disaster.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2022, 11:37:06 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

It's all he can do to keep putting one foot in front of the other and remember which direction he's supposed to go - especially with that useless mask practically obscuring his vision.

What a diaster.

Well, he did show some restraint in not going down the kiddie slide.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Well, he did show some restraint in not going down the kiddie slide.

You know he wanted too!.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Biden couldn't make it much clearer; I rule over you AND ignore you!  Like a god, i am not to be questioned by peasants!
 22222frying pan ****slapping 22222frying pan
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Zombie President. That guy doesn't know where he is or where he is going.
You can read his mind. All he is thinking is 'keep walking', ... to wherever?
You can tell that 'walking' is taking his full concentration.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LMAO

Wow!!

Just wow!!

This is a failed presidency.  Putin is rattling the saber and putting his nuclear forces on alert and this is our leadership.

Watch him walk away instead of stopping to  answer, IMO, a good question and remind yourself that he thinks he's restoring the heart and soul of America
« Last Edit: March 01, 2022, 02:08:45 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

What a disaster.

My first RN job was a house supervisor on a dementia unit and we had two patients that would walk and walk and you couldn't interrupt their walks until they sat down for meals or bed
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

Sometime during his presidency, Carter ran a race and he stumbled and collapsed and it became a representative of his presidency

We are seeing something similar here

Barry Goldwater

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

He looks already defeated
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Right_in_Virginia

"How many times are they going to “accidentally” refer to Kamala Harris as the President."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1498395140016291845

Offline LMAO

Barry Goldwater

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
He looks already defeated
Meh. He has the best bunker in town.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis