Author Topic: New York City to lift vaccination mandate for businesses, events  (Read 180 times)

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
New York City to lift vaccination mandate for businesses, events
« on: February 28, 2022, 09:04:41 am »
Mask rules for city schools were likely to end the same day, March 7, Mayor Eric Adams said. Masks are optional at Tuesday’s State of the Union address in Washington.

Feb. 27, 2022, 5:35 PM EST

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/new-york-city-lifts-vaccine-mandate-businesses-events-rcna17415
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: New York City to lift vaccination mandate for businesses, events
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2022, 10:30:16 am »
These morons are arriving where I was in March 2020.  Geez!

Iceland is leading the pack with dropping all precautions with COVID. 

And the CDC is finally coming out with shards of the truth.  Wait until they publish the true efficacy of these vaccines.  Anyone believe these vaccines were at 90 anything percent, I got great swamp land in Florida I can sell you.  If you learned the real number was 40%, would you have gotten the shots?  I think not.

And the real number of dead from the vaccines is way higher than reported.  They do not include folks dying days 1 through 14 of the vaccine, and that represents 10 TIMES the number that is presently reported, which represents days 15 and on.

One reason I am not keen on Trump coming back is because he kept Dr Mengele Fauci around to set policy, and kill easily a million+ people around the world that did not need to die.