Author Topic: Psaki suggests Putin's decision-making could be effected by pandemic isolation  (Read 168 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
February 27, 2022 11:32am EST

Psaki suggests Putin’s isolation during pandemic could be at play as lawmakers question his sanity
White House says 80 percent of Russia's financial sector has been targeted by sanctions

By Caitlin McFall | Fox News

White House press secretary Jen Psaki suggested that Russian President Vladimir Putin’s isolation during the pandemic could be affecting his decision-making as he pushes on with his deadly invasion of Ukraine.

Lawmakers have increasingly questioned the state of Putin’s mental health following not only his decision to launch a full-fledged invasion into Ukraine but an address he gave suggesting his military objectives exceed that of Kyiv.

"The speech he gave last week…was somebody who was not only justifying the invasion of a sovereign country but clearly had ambitions beyond that," Psaki told ABC's "This Week" anchorGeorge Stephanopoulos Sunday morning.

Florida Republican Sen. Marco Rubio took to Twitter this week to question Putin's sensibility and said, "I wish I could share more, but for now I can say it’s pretty obvious to many that something is off with Putin."

"He has always been a killer, but his problem now is different and significant. It would be a mistake to assume this Putin would react the same way he would have 5 years ago," he added

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/psaki-suggests-putins-isolation-during-pandemic-could-be-at-plays-as-lawmakers-question-his-sanity

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
She's going to fit in nicely at MSNBC
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Peppermint Patti is now sounding more like Lucy.  5 cents for psychological advice.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Wingnut:
Peppermint Patti is now sounding more like Lucy.  5 cents for psychological advice.

and free chances to kick the football...  heartless and mericless
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions