Author Topic: Getting reports a January 6 defendant just committed suicide...Julie Kelly  (Read 202 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Julie Kelly 🇺🇸@julie_kelly2 Getting reports a January 6 defendant just committed suicide.

If confirmed, this defendant committed no violent crime and walked through an open door with Capitol police present.

Biden's DOJ has tried to destroy so many lives over the past year--they may have another victim.
9:28 AM · Feb 27, 2022·Twitter Web App

Julie Kelly 🇺🇸@julie_kelly2·7m   Replying to @julie_kelly2If what I am hearing is true, the Biden regime and news media have blood on their hands. (At least one other Jan 6 defendant has committed suicide.)

When confirmed, this story should outrage every single American. And when I say these prosecutors are sadistic, I mean it.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Re: Getting reports a January 6 defendant just committed suicide...Julie Kelly
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2022, 03:48:11 pm »
This is absolutely horrific.  Yes, the Joe administration have blood on their hands, in several ways.

Yes the loss of life is terrible, but the fact that Joe and his cronies and all his puppeteers don't care proves that they are pure evil. They are focused only on lining their pockets and completing their agenda.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.