Author Topic: Senate Intelligence Committee vice chairman Sen. Marco Rubio says that 'something is off with' Russi  (Read 317 times)

Online libertybele

Senate Intelligence Committee vice chairman Sen. Marco Rubio says that 'something is off with' Russian President Vladimir Putin

As the people of Ukraine continue to come under assault by invading Russian forces, U.S. Sen. Marco Rubio tweeted that "something is off with" Russian President Vladimir Putin.

"I wish I could share more,but for now I can say it’s pretty obvious to many that something is off with #Putin," Rubio wrote. "He has always been a killer,but his problem now is different & significant," the lawmaker continued. "It would be a mistake to assume this Putin would react the same way he would have 5 years ago."

The Florida Republican, who has served in the U.S. Senate for more than a decade, is currently the vice chairman of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence.

"I am requesting that the Biden Admin preemptively announce that anyone who joins a puppet Russian installed govt in #Ukraine be automatically sanctioned,receive a visa ban & will be the subject of an Interpol Red Notice," Rubio also tweeted. "I ask other nations to do the same."............

https://www.theblaze.com/news/marco-rubio-something-is-off-putin
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Why is the answers to Putins world tyranny aggression always to be remedied by a impotent/ineffective responses?
Do we have more Russian agents in our government than the Russians do in theirs?
« Last Edit: February 27, 2022, 04:16:20 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
There is something off about Putin? He seems to be firing on all cylinders, speaking intelligently(even if we don't like what he says or what he's doing), no physical or mental freeze ups. So what exactly does little Marco think is off the he conveniently can't share? If Putin and Biden were cars Putin would be a Rolls Royce and Biden a busted down Yugo. Methinks little Marco was feeling the need for attention, and why do the dumb wankers always end up on something like an intelligence committee?

Online libertybele

There is something off about Putin? He seems to be firing on all cylinders, speaking intelligently(even if we don't like what he says or what he's doing), no physical or mental freeze ups. So what exactly does little Marco think is off the he conveniently can't share? If Putin and Biden were cars Putin would be a Rolls Royce and Biden a busted down Yugo. Methinks little Marco was feeling the need for attention, and why do the dumb wankers always end up on something like an intelligence committee?

Agreed....the only thing that seems a little off is this commentary  by Marco....that he can't share.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Killer Clouds

RINO Rubio is a lying POS!

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Please notice, the phony, i don't have a clue, I'm a mental cripple facade Biden has been hiding behind, all of a sudden is gone.  How democrats love to take people for fools, and how many people just love going on for that ride.  Seems to usually take a year, while the democrats take full advantage of.  That's why we are in the current mess we are in.  Thanks useful fools!
 :smokin: :reaper: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions