Author Topic: Joe Biden is obviously incapacitated: What is to be done?  (Read 417 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden is obviously incapacitated: What is to be done?
« on: February 26, 2022, 02:15:58 pm »
February 26, 2022
Joe Biden is obviously incapacitated: What is to be done?
By Rajan Laad

A few days back, Texas GOP Rep. Ronny Jackson, who was the White House physician during the Obama and Trump administrations, dared to state the obvious, which is an act of bravery in current times.

Jackson called for Biden to take a cognitive test because Biden is "not fit to be our president right now" amid the Russia-Ukraine crisis.

The following are key excerpts from his remarks during an interview:

“The whole country is seeing his mental cognitive issues on display for over a year now, and there’s really no question in most people’s minds that there’s something going on with him, that he’s not cognitively the same as he used to be and, in my mind, not fit to be our president right now.

Every time he gets up and talks to the American people, it’s not just the American people that are watching him speak, it’s the whole world, and that’s part of what the problem is here.

He looks tired, he looks weak, he looks confused, he’s incoherent, and it sends a message of weakness all over the world, and they’re seizing up on that”.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/02/joe_biden_is_obviously_incapacitated_what_is_to_be_done.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Joe Biden is obviously incapacitated: What is to be done?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2022, 11:20:18 pm »
"Joe Biden is obviously incapacitated: What is to be done?"

He's not quite "there" yet, even as he seems to be "gettin' closer".

Sooner or later, there's going to be an incident on camera where his dementia/cognitive problems become so egregious and "incapacitating" that they will then be impossible to ignore or explain away.

Only then will there be a true public discussion on how to proceed.

I would expect that many on the dem-communist side already see this coming, and are having conniptions trying to decide what to do about it...

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2022, 11:25:37 am »
I fail to see Harris as any deterrent to hostile actions by global powers, so we are left in a real bind...as are our friends and allies.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2022, 11:47:21 pm »
If he was Trump the impeachment proceedings would have been started 1/21/21, but since it's Biden

And hit the booze

Offline DB

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2022, 12:05:26 am »
I fail to see Harris as any deterrent to hostile actions by global powers, so we are left in a real bind...as are our friends and allies.

The world is going to have to move on without us. No one is home at the moment.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2022, 03:01:48 am »
The world is going to have to move on without us. No one is home at the moment.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2022, 03:35:03 am »
Soros, Obama, Jarrett, Pelosi, and all the rest, LOVE having a brain dead puppet for President.
They can do anything they want with no accountability.

Biden's puppeteers are going to fight fiercely any attempt to dethrone the incapacitated king. They like things exactly like they are now.

It is not by accident that every headline begins with, "Biden does this" or "Biden does that"
Biden doesn't know what year/day it is. Any time a headline starts with, "Biden signed into law ..."
Biden had nothing to do with any of it. He wouldn't know what you are talking about if you asked him about any of the things "Biden" has supposedly done. He does not have a clue what is being done in his name.

Biden's world is, they put papers in front of him. He signs them. Then he gets his butt wiped and his ice cream. And all is well in his small little infantile world.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2022, 02:19:23 pm »
From a FOX producer:
Pat Ward
@WardDPatrick
NEW: The President will hold a Cabinet meeting in the Cabinet Room on Thursday, per White House
9:17 PM · Feb 27, 2022·

Pat Ward
@WardDPatrick
Events this week including the previously announced State of the Union and travel to Wisconsin:
Mon: Call with Allies and partners on Ukraine-Russia
Tue: SOTU
Wed: Wisconsin Infrastructure trip
Thu: Cabinet Meeting
10:41 PM · Feb 27, 2022
Essentially, one thing per day. Wouldn't want to overtax him.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2022, 11:30:51 pm »
Joementia strikes again when Biden can’t pronounce his SCOTUS nominee’s name…
Feb. 28, 2022 6:23 pm by The Right Scoop

Biden had another Joementia moment today where he mispronounced his SCOTUS nominee’s name, Ketanji Brown Jackson:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcNoFYwA3Kg

Biden messed this one up on several levels.

First, her name isn’t pronounced Ket-ANGIE, it’s pronounced like the world Jumanji. Ketanji.

Secondly, which Biden did eventually get right, her last name is Jackson, not Brown.  ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline rustynail

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2022, 11:43:56 pm »
That's just our Joe.  Everyone gets tongue tied now and then.  It is kind of endearing.