Author Topic: Schumer: Donald Trump Is ‘Despicable’ for Praising ‘Thug’ Putin  (Read 174 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Schumer: Donald Trump Is ‘Despicable’ for Praising ‘Thug’ Putin

Pam Key 25 Feb 2022

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) said Friday on MSNBC’s “The Last Word” that former President Donald Trump was “despicable” for praising Russian President Vladimir Putin’s invasion of Ukraine.

Schumer said, “Putin will come to regret this. Look, he is a bully. He is a thug. He has a monomaniacal desire to restore the Soviet Empire. But he will ultimately fail.”

O’Donnell said, “Donald Trump says that this invasion — he said at the very outset of it — that this invasion is genius, that Vladimir Putin is a genius for doing this. Former Trump Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said he respects, fully respects Vladimir Putin. Vladimir Putin is a mass murderer tonight in Ukraine, and the previous administration still holds him in that kind of regard.”

Schumer said, “To hold such an immoral man, with such a vicious actions, it’s just despicable, and shows how little moral compass Donald Trump has. But also, he’s very shortsighted because, as I said, the Ukrainian resistance will be fierce. I know so many Ukrainians in New York, and they reflect that. I believe the sanctions that the president has put in will constrict Russia’s ability to function as a strong economy. It will restrict them and make them weaker and weaker. So I don’t think these initial claims by Trump or Pompeo are going to be regarded as accurate as we move on in time.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/02/25/schumer-donald-trump-is-despicable-for-praising-thug-putin/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Schumer: Donald Trump Is ‘Despicable’ for Praising ‘Thug’ Putin
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2022, 02:03:33 pm »
Oh he knows Donald Trump was not praising Putin.

He’s just trying to distract from Joe Biden’s mounting failures
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2022, 02:42:36 pm »
The problem is that the ignorant huddled masses actually believe Trump praised Putin, because that's that the news networks, as well as members of Congress, are telling them. Why question anything? I might sprain my brain if I do that!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2022, 09:29:06 pm »
Standard operating procedures of the democrat party.  When you really screw it up to colossal preportions ,blame it on Trump, blame it on Republicans,blame it on voters/citizens, and justify the unjustifiable of our Communist, radical muslim enemies.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2022, 09:35:49 pm »
Schumer is another evil being -- who the heck cares what his opinion is of Trump.  No one believes Chucky anyways.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2022, 09:46:54 pm »
Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) said Friday on MSNBC’s “The Last Word” that former President Donald Trump was “despicable” for praising Russian President Vladimir Putin’s invasion of Ukraine.

Stop lying.  Trump did not praise Putin's invasion of Ukraine.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-