Author Topic: Pelosi: Important to understand the 'brilliance' of Biden's response to Russian invasion  (Read 393 times)

Online libertybele

What a crock of crappola!      **nononono* **nononono* **nononono*   

Pelosi: Important to understand the 'brilliance' of Biden's response to Russian invasion

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Friday celebrated President Biden's response to a Russian invasion in Ukraine, telling reporters that his experience in government has helped him to understand "the arena."

"I think it's really important for people to understand the brilliance with which President Biden is conducting this," Pelosi said Friday, per Fox News congressional correspondent Chad Pergram. "This is a man who served decades as chair of the Foreign Affairs Committee. He knows the arena. He knows the personalities."............

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-important-to-understand-the-brilliance-of-bidens-response-to-russian-invasion
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline EdinVA

Maybe I missed it... was there a response from the WH?
He just left to go back to delaware..... no further response till monday

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I have to admit, Biden can throw feckless spitballs in the general direction of the Russians better than anyone I've ever seen.
The Republic is lost.

Online libertybele

Maybe I missed it... was there a response from the WH?
He just left to go back to delaware..... no further response till monday

Nope.  He packed his bags and left for Delaware.  It's been much to stressful on him, after all he did take some questions after yesterday's presser.   *****rollingeyes*****

25th Amendment anyone???

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

"This is a man who served decades as chair of the Foreign Affairs Committee. He knows the arena. He knows the personalities."............

Biden served less than four years as Chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Pelosi: Important to understand the 'brilliance' of Biden's response

Its important to understand the bitterness of Pelosi that Margaret got Fidels baby, and not her.

The worse the screw up, they greater the lie they have to tell to try and nullify the known truth.

Biden is gutting America's reputation as can be trusted globally by foreigners and even his own citizens and esp our allies.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Fox news, on you tube, reports that Putin sanction proofed Russia 6 to 7 years ago, getting ready for the day when the Ukraine aggression invasion would provoke Sanctions.  So you see, Sanctions from America was all built into the attacks Putin took.  Do you suppose Biden helping Putin to get Western nations and America hooked on Russian oil was part of the plan too?  So much well thought out skullduggery be a demented man that doesn't know what he is doing.  At that's what they tell the dups/sukkas.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Biden served less than four years as Chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee.
Maybe Pelosi was thinking in dog years, after all both she and Joe are tired worn out old dogs.

Online Kamaji

Online libertybele

Fox news, on you tube, reports that Putin sanction proofed Russia 6 to 7 years ago, getting ready for the day when the Ukraine aggression invasion would provoke Sanctions.  So you see, Sanctions from America was all built into the attacks Putin took.  Do you suppose Biden helping Putin to get Western nations and America hooked on Russian oil was part of the plan too?  So much well thought out skullduggery be a demented man that doesn't know what he is doing.  At that's what they tell the dups/sukkas.

Things are going as long planned and the demented man has been in play for a very long time.  Perhaps there's a possibility that he's not as demented as he comes across?

It is troubling that no one is trying to invoke the 25th amendment. His actions even suggest that he needs to be impeached, although there's no way a DEM Congress would do so.

Offline Killer Clouds

Things are going as long planned and the demented man has been in play for a very long time.  Perhaps there's a possibility that he's not as demented as he comes across?

It is troubling that no one is trying to invoke the 25th amendment. His actions even suggest that he needs to be impeached, although there's no way a DEM Congress would do so.
There is no doubt Traitor Joe is braindead. The problem is the one who is pulling his puppet strings. Obummer possibly?

Offline dancer

What a crock of crappola!      **nononono* **nononono* **nononono*   

Pelosi: Important to understand the 'brilliance' of Biden's response to Russian invasion

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Friday celebrated President Biden's response to a Russian invasion in Ukraine, telling reporters that his experience in government has helped him to understand "the arena."

"I think it's really important for people to understand the brilliance with which President Biden is conducting this," Pelosi said Friday, per Fox News congressional correspondent Chad Pergram. "This is a man who served decades as chair of the Foreign Affairs Committee. He knows the arena. He knows the personalities."............

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-important-to-understand-the-brilliance-of-bidens-response-to-russian-invasion

ROFLOL  Yeah, "brilliance" is the first word that comes to mind when I think on Biden.  That's the ticket.