Author Topic: Russia's attack on Ukraine drives oil above $105  (Read 143 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Russia's attack on Ukraine drives oil above $105
« on: February 24, 2022, 02:15:06 pm »

Russia's attack on Ukraine drives oil above $105
Russia launched an all-out invasion of Ukraine by land, air and sea

Reuters

LONDON - Oil prices jumped on Thursday, with Brent rising above $105 a barrel for the first time since 2014, after Russia's attack on Ukraine exacerbated concerns about disruptions to global energy supply.

Russia launched an all-out invasion of Ukraine by land, air and sea in the biggest attack by one state against another in Europe since World War Two.

The United States and Europe have promised the toughest sanctions on Russia in response.

"If sanctions affect payment transactions, Russian banks and possibly also the insurance that covers Russian oil and gas deliveries, supply outages cannot be excluded," said Commerzbank analyst Carsten Fritsch.

more
https://www.foxbusiness.com/energy/russia-attack-ukraine-oil-above-105-barrel
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

Re: Russia's attack on Ukraine drives oil above $105
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2022, 02:19:40 pm »
Well the administration did say that prices on everything are going to go up even higher and we all need to “get a spine” and be “willing to sacrifice”

To say that this is Jimmy Carter part two is an insult to Jimmy Carter

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy