Author Topic: Jamaican Police Officer Charged with Smuggling Cocaine from Jamaica to South Florida Inside Her Body  (Read 960 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Miami, Florida – A South Florida grand jury has indicted a veteran police officer from Jamaica with importing cocaine into the United States with the intent to distribute it here.

The indictment and a previously filed criminal complaint affidavit allege the following: On February 3, 42-year-old Shelian Cherine Allen, a Jamaican citizen, arrived at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport on a flight from Montego Bay, Jamaica.  An inspection by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) revealed that Allen had a package of cocaine inside her vagina and a package of cocaine inside each of her bra cups.  Allen also had 90 pellets of packaged cocaine inside her stomach, which she had swallowed.  CBP officers took Allen to a local hospital, where she expelled the 90 pellets.  In total, Allen had approximately 1,350 grams of cocaine on or inside her body when she entered the United States: about 234 in her vagina, about 174 grams in her bra, and about 942 grams inside her stomach.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdfl/pr/jamaican-police-officer-charged-smuggling-cocaine-jamaica-south-florida-inside-her-body

Hmmm.  She was travelling light. There were several unused holes.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

One of my new favorite tv shows is "To Catch a Smuggler." These people are creative, I'll give them that.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

One of my new favorite tv shows is "To Catch a Smuggler." These people are creative, I'll give them that.

There's also the Locked Up Abroad series, which often shows the stories of those who, through stupidity, avarice, or ignorance, became mules for the drug smugglers and got caught.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
If the balloons break, they are dead meat.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If the balloons break, they are dead meat.

That's almost a key in her stomach....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: