Author Topic: I will not fight and die to protect the borders of Ukraine with our own borders wide open  (Read 273 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Spent most of my adult life in active duty service and in government service during time of war. Although currently retired, I cannot support the latest boondoggle being promoted primarily by Democrats to 'Defend Ukraine at Any Cost'. No. I will not do it, and would not want my brothers to do it.

While a very real full invasion is currently underway at THE AMERICAN SOUTHERN BORDER, the Democrats are telling me that defending Ukraine is in America's critical national interests. It is a matter of national security they scream and pound on the podium!

To dissect this, Democrats are saying more loudly, more directly than ever, that they DO NOT CARE about America's sovereignty. They are clearly and demonstrably showing us that they believe protecting Ukraine is more important than protecting America.

Just as the Vietnam war was halfway around the world, with no clear connection to America or American interests, here we go again. Politicians are calling for another war halfway around the globe to defend a country which few Americans could spell or find on a map and know/care nothing about.

Ultimately, what is happening between Russia and Ukraine is none of our business. It is certainly not enough of an American concern to have U.S. servicemen/women die over it. Any given week/month/year there are dozens of conflicts happening globally. There is no end to it. Eventually America will have to learn not to jump in the middle of every squabble which has nothing to do with us.

Like domestic arguments between man and wife or relatives, getting involved frequently causes every side to focus on you for interfering. It's none of your business! Stay out of it! Sure it is tragic. Sure it is viciously violent. But it is not our responsibility to fix it. At some point America has to step back and let the chips fall as they will.

Ukraine is NOT A DEMOCRACY! Ukraine is an authoritarian dictatorship just like Russia.

Hell NO! I won't go! If Biden's controllers get us involved in this mess under some dubious vague Vietnam style reasoning about "saving Democracy", then you will find me with the protesters, smoking weed, chanting, holding a sign and demonstrating against it.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2022, 03:34:45 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline EdinVA

Spent most of my adult life in active duty service and in government service during time of war. Although currently retired, I cannot support the latest boondoggle being promoted primarily by Democrats to 'Defend Ukraine at Any Cost'. No. I will not do it, and would not want my brothers to do it.

While a very real full invasion is currently underway at THE AMERICAN SOUTHERN BORDER, the Democrats are telling me that defending Ukraine is in America's critical national interests. It is a matter of national security the scream and pound on the podium!

To dissect this, Democrats are saying more loudly, more directly than ever, that they DO NOT CARE about America's sovereignty. They are clearly and demonstrably showing us that they believe protecting Ukraine is more important than protecting America.

Just as the Vietnam war was halfway around the world, with no clear connection to America or American interests, here we go again. Politicians are calling for another war halfway around the globe to defend a country which few Americans could spell or find on a map and know/care nothing about.

Ultimately, what is happening between Russia and Ukraine is none of our business. It is certainly not enough of an American concern to have U.S. servicemen/women die over it. Any given week/month/year there are dozens of conflicts happening globally. There is no end to it. Eventually America will have to learn not to jump in the middle of every squabble which has nothing to do with us.

Like domestic arguments between man and wife or relatives, getting involved frequently causes every side to focus on you for interfering. It's none of your business! Stay out of it! Sure it is tragic. Sure it is viciously violent. But is not our responsibility to fix it. At some point America has to step back and let the chips fall as they will.

Ukraine is NOT A DEMOCRACY! Ukraine is an authoritarian dictatorship just like Russia.

Hell NO! I won't go! If Biden's controllers get us involved in this mess under some dubious vague Vietnam style reasoning about "saving Democracy", then you will find me with the protesters, smoking weed, chanting, holding a sign and demonstrating against it.
Me to....