Author Topic: Atlanta clothing store picked clean in seconds…  (Read 888 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Atlanta clothing store picked clean in seconds…
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2022, 08:22:42 pm »
Stores need a panic button lockdown device to lock the exterior doors preferably trapping thieves in a large entryway, and stopping any entry into safe areas the employees can hold out in until police arrive. A sign that says words to the effect that 'any unpaid merchandise taken beyond this point will be considered shoplifting' on the interior doors of the entryway would pretty much set up charges for those caught in the box.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Idiot

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2022, 08:45:53 pm »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2022, 09:17:10 pm »
According to AOC they only stole these clothes so they can give them to homeless people, and sell them for baby formula. The thieves are 'victims' of an unfair system. She is willfully blind and an apologist for thug criminals.

AOC is an idiot. And she is an idiot communist. Those are the worst kind.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2022, 09:18:01 pm »
According to AOC they only stole these clothes so they can give them to homeless people, and sell them for baby formula. The thieves are 'victims' of an unfair system. She is willfully blind and an apologist for thug criminals.

Idiot Communist? That's redundancy.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online LMAO

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2022, 12:28:16 am »
No society lasts with this kind of brazen, in your face, lawlessness
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online rustynail

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2022, 12:33:37 am »
They are good at picking cotton?

Offline DB

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2022, 12:35:28 am »

Are there any other kind under the communist rulers?

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2022, 11:47:52 am »
Are there any other kind under the communist rulers?
C'mon, man!

Real Communists would have had them shot.

(Oh, wait, that's later after they are done recruiting, and the useful idiots become staff...)

C S Lewis