Author Topic: Biden Delays Bad News for Alaska Until After Murkowski Finished Q&A  (Read 358 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Delays Bad News for Alaska Until After Murkowski Finished Q&A

Jordan Dixon-Hamilton 23 Feb 2022

President Joe Biden’s administration delayed releasing bad news for Alaska until Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-AK) finished a question and answer session with Alaska’s legislature.

The U.S. Department of Interior and U.S. Department of Justice announced Tuesday it would not allow work on the road to Alaska’s Ambler Mining District, reversing a pro-mining ruling under former President Donald Trump’s administration in July 2020.

Permit work for the Ambler Road project began during former President Barack Obama’s administration in 2010 and received final federal approval under Trump.

Biden’s administration held off announcing the news until Murkowski finished addressing a joint session of the Alaska State legislature earlier on Tuesday.

“So the Biden administration did a favor for @lisamurkowski today by holding an announcement of bad news for Alaska until after she was finished with her Q&A with the state legislature,” Tim Murtaugh tweeted. “Biden protecting one of his own, apparently.”

https://twitter.com/TimMurtaugh/status/1496330754237861889

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/02/23/biden-delays-bad-news-alaska-until-after-murkowski-finished-qa/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Re: Biden Delays Bad News for Alaska Until After Murkowski Finished Q&A
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2022, 08:55:41 pm »
More economy shutdowns by Biden to further attack Americans jobs and economy.  the fools and stooges remain dutifully mute.  We need Biden to take over Putins place over Russia, and watch Biden put the screws to the Russian economy instead of always encouraging it.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2022, 10:18:51 pm »
How does it feel now, Lisa Doormat? 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline bilo

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2022, 01:57:48 am »
How does it feel now, Lisa Doormat?

I can't believe Alaskans would be so stupid as to re-elect Murkowski, but anything is possible.

The elections in Nov. will tell us a lot about the USA.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2022, 02:28:54 am »
I can't believe Alaskans would be so stupid as to re-elect Murkowski, but anything is possible.

The elections in Nov. will tell us a lot about the USA.

It is truly hard to believe that people are so stupid that they don't see what's going on. 

As far as the elections in Nov. -- I continue to pray for this country.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline bilo

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2022, 04:11:51 am »
It is truly hard to believe that people are so stupid that they don't see what's going on. 

As far as the elections in Nov. -- I continue to pray for this country.

I'm praying as well, but I'm also asking for America First Pubs, not the fake Rino types.

It's hard to be optimistic. All I hear from the Pubs is, "we will win big in Nov." but not why they should win big. I know Sen. Scott put out a plan but where is the unified messaging? Also, people on this forum are "political junkies". We love to follow what's going on but most people don't, especially 20-35 year olds. I'm praying I'm wrong, but right now I see the Pubs winning a majority but not 50-70 seats and maybe picking up 2-3 seats in the Senate. Among these new Pubs will be too many Rino's and not enough America First Pubs to get anything meaningful done.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2022, 06:28:41 am »
More economy shutdowns by Biden to further attack Americans jobs and economy.  the fools and stooges remain dutifully mute.  We need Biden to take over Putins place over Russia, and watch Biden put the screws to the Russian economy instead of always encouraging it.

So who is he cutting off from the road, and what is it worth? (why is it important?)

Today, much of the Ambler District is covered by the Upper Kobuk Mineral Projects (UKMP), a partnership that brought Bornite and a number of other copper-rich prospects on Alaska Native lands owned by NANA Corp. together with the world-class Arctic deposit and dozens of similar volcanogenic massive sulfide prospects located on state mining claims owned by Trilogy Metals Inc.

So far, Trilogy has outlined roughly 9 billion pounds of copper, 3.6 billion lb of zinc, 628 million lb of lead, 77 million lb of cobalt, 58 million ounces of silver and 770,000 oz of gold at Arctic and Bornite, the two most advanced UKMP projects.

These metals also happen to be concentrated into deposits with considerable grades. The reserves at Arctic, the most advanced deposit in the Ambler District, averages roughly 5 percent copper-equivalent, which considers the value of all the metals found there.

"That is about 10 times the average grade being mined in open-pit mines around the world today,

Source
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2022, 01:32:31 pm »

Dumber than a box of bricks, demented and there fore nothing he does is his fault, Biden.  Has taken America down the politically correct path of weakness and desolation, and screws up America on a very constant timely basis, just like an evil genius would do, and yet none of it is STILL his fault. Blame nameless faceless shadow figures.  Is Biden the genius fool, or clueless fools proving him cover like they did for teflon bill clinton and Obama? Will it take years of permanent damage to America until denial of fools finally exhausts its self like on so occasions of the recent past.?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2022, 05:44:08 am »

Dumber than a box of bricks, demented and there fore nothing he does is his fault, Biden.  Has taken America down the politically correct path of weakness and desolation, and screws up America on a very constant timely basis, just like an evil genius would do, and yet none of it is STILL his fault. Blame nameless faceless shadow figures.  Is Biden the genius fool, or clueless fools proving him cover like they did for teflon bill clinton and Obama? Will it take years of permanent damage to America until denial of fools finally exhausts its self like on so occasions of the recent past.?
The question is one of whether this idiot will be the next Chamberlain proclaiming "Peace in our time"...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis