Author Topic: “Misinformation” is rife – especially with podcast hosts. But with misinformation now potentially eq  (Read 154 times)

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Is any different than Art Bell talking about UFO's and Black UN Helicopters on A.M. Radio in the early morning during the 1990s?

In America, you have the right to be heard, you have the right to be wrong, you have the right to be stupid, and you have the right to not listen.

"Misinformation" is an Orwellian term to justify censorship.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online berdie

Is any different than Art Bell talking about UFO's and Black UN Helicopters on A.M. Radio in the early morning during the 1990s?

In America, you have the right to be heard, you have the right to be wrong, you have the right to be stupid, and you have the right to not listen.

That is my stance on this subject as well. If extended in a logical manner, the MSM comes up with a lot of misinformation.

Online Kamaji

:thumbsup:

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
When the govt calls something misinformation, it's usually something that refutes their propaganda.
The Republic is lost.