Author Topic: Exclusive — Poll: David McCormick Surges into Lead in Pennsylvania GOP Senate Primary, Mehmet Oz Cra  (Read 1289 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Exclusive — Poll: David McCormick Surges into Lead in Pennsylvania GOP Senate Primary, Mehmet Oz Crashes

Matthew Boyle 22 Feb 2022Washington, DC

It’s a two-man race In Pennsylvania’s GOP senate primary, with David McCormick surging out in front and Mehmet Oz sliding down into a distant second place, an internal poll commissioned by McCormick’s campaign shows.

The poll, obtained exclusively by Breitbart News, shows no other candidate in the field coming close to the two at the top, as all trail outside the survey’s margin of error.

McCormick has taken the lead—and a substantial one at that—with 24 percent, while Oz has slipped to 18 percent. McCormick’s 6-point lead is outside the survey’s 4-point margin of error, a McLaughlin & Associates poll conducted on Feb. 16 and Feb. 17 shows. The poll’s sample size was 600 GOP primary voters, 27 percent of whom were undecided.

This latest survey seems to catch the continuation of a trend shown in a recent Trafalgar Group poll that showed Oz previously clutched a lead but was sliding as McCormick rose up through the field into second place in late January. That survey, conducted just a couple of weeks after McCormick entered the race, showed him quickly surpassing everyone but Oz—and now just a couple of weeks after that, McCormick per his internal polling has surged past Oz, leaving the celebrity doctor trailing in second place.

Pollster Jim McLaughlin told Breitbart News that these numbers bode very well for McCormick and that Oz has serious problems with growing negatives. “Oz is collapsing from previous surveys and has gained significant negatives,” McLaughlin said. “David McCormick is on the rise in the campaign for U.S. Senate. They view Oz as a Hollywood liberal RINO, and his negative attacks appear to be backfiring on Oz.”

McLaughlin also told Breitbart News that McCormick has more than doubled his support in just a few short weeks. “David McCormick leads Oz by 6 points, 24 percent/18 percent,” McLaughlin said. “In less than four weeks McCormick has more than doubled his vote share from 11 percent to 24 percent. Meanwhile, Oz’s vote share has dropped from 28 percent to 18 percent. Quite simply, Oz is heading in the wrong direction and McCormick is surging.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/midterm-election/2022/02/22/exclusive-poll-david-mccormick-surges-lead-pennsylvania-gop-senate-primary-mehmet-oz-crashes/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

It would help if Dr. Oz was actually from Pennsylvania.  I doubt herbal supplements are a hot button issue for 2022.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline LMAO

Dr Oz was never going to be the next Senator from PA.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Dr Oz was never going to be the next Senator from PA.
And this guy was never going to be a Senator from Minnesota.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I know nothing about either one of them.

Is this a good thing,or a bad thing for America?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Don't know much about McCormick, but he is from western PA, a grad of West Point, fought in Iraq, and he is supported by Donald Trump.  That is a good start.

He is new blood, something we direly need in Washington.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Don't know much about McCormick, but he is from western PA, a grad of West Point, fought in Iraq, and he is supported by Donald Trump.  That is a good start.

He is new blood, something we direly need in Washington.

@jafo2010

Can't afford to discuss blood in DC,or the Feebs might come knock-knock,knocking at my door.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
And this guy was never going to be a Senator from Minnesota.

Did anyone think Jesse Ventura would be elected?
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline mountaineer

I have no idea what he's talking about here:
Greg Kelly
@gregkellyusa
DINA POWELL (Mrs Dave McCormick) sees HERSELF as the next "senator from Pennsylvania"-HUBBY DAVE is a Stand-In (Manchurian Candidate)-she's THREATENING clients with SWAMP INTIMIDATION TACTICS but it's gonna BACKFIRE. Work HARDER for PA TEACHERS fund! (Lousy rate of return)
9:33 AM · Mar 17, 2022
I had to look her up. "Dina Powell McCormick is Goldman Sachs’ Global Head of Sustainability and Inclusive Growth and Global Head of the Firm’s Sovereign Business. She is responsible for helping to build and enhance the firm’s relationships with sovereign clients around the world. Dina rejoined Goldman Sachs in 2018 as a partner in the Investment Banking Division after serving as the US Deputy National Security Advisor for Strategy from 2017 to 2018. ..." Harvard Kennedy School

She's also part of the Aspen Institute, a bunch of one-worlders (see also A Who’s Who Of Left-Wing Hacks: Behind The Aspen Institute’s Upcoming Report On Silencing Dissent, at The Federalist.

Looks like neither Dave nor his wife has lived in Pennsylvania lately, just like Oz.
HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) — David McCormick has resigned as CEO of one of the world’s largest hedge funds, Connecticut-based Bridgewater Associates said Monday, as McCormick moves closer to declaring his candidacy for U.S. Senate in his native Pennsylvania.

McCormick has yet to officially declare his candidacy, although he has aired at least two TV commercials across Pennsylvania, bought a house in Pittsburgh and held closed-door meetings with party brass and donors. ...

McCormick, 56, had worked for Bridgewater Associates and lived in Connecticut since 2009.  ...
Associated Press via KDKA, Jan. 3, 2022

In other words, looks like more swamp dwellers.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

The White House just fired Mehmet Oz from the White House Council on Fitness. I can't imagine why - it's not like he's a Republican.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I have no idea what he's talking about here:I had to look her up. "Dina Powell McCormick is Goldman Sachs’ Global Head of Sustainability and Inclusive Growth and Global Head of the Firm’s Sovereign Business. She is responsible for helping to build and enhance the firm’s relationships with sovereign clients around the world. Dina rejoined Goldman Sachs in 2018 as a partner in the Investment Banking Division after serving as the US Deputy National Security Advisor for Strategy from 2017 to 2018. ..." Harvard Kennedy School

She's also part of the Aspen Institute, a bunch of one-worlders (see also A Who’s Who Of Left-Wing Hacks: Behind The Aspen Institute’s Upcoming Report On Silencing Dissent, at The Federalist.

Looks like neither Dave nor his wife has lived in Pennsylvania lately, just like Oz.Associated Press via KDKA, Jan. 3, 2022

In other words, looks like more swamp dwellers.

@mountaineer

Lives in Ct,and running for office in Pa. Isn't this the sort of thing that is partially responsible for the problems we have now?

She is clearly a senior member of the Borg,and you can bet everything you own she will run in Pa as a "local who  understands your problems,and will work to fix them."