Author Topic: Get Ready: Donald Trump Releases His First Post on His New Social Media Site  (Read 444 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Get Ready: Donald Trump Releases His First Post on His New Social Media Site
By Duke | Feb 16, 2022 8:30 AM ET

If it is true that timing is everything, look at the timing of what the 45th President of the United States, Donald Trump, is planning to do next week. He will be launching his new social media site TRUTH Social

If I may be so bold to borrow a line from a song of the almost geriatric Marshall Mathers, Twitter “felt so empty” without Trump. I know that Twitter is not going anywhere but I get the feeling that it will be showing a whole bunch of screenshots from the new Trump platform and the folks there won’t like it a damn bit.

more
https://redstate.com/tladuke/2022/02/16/get-ready-donald-trump-releases-his-first-post-on-his-new-social-media-site-n522960

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Looks VERY familiar! Don Jr. posts screenshot claiming to be Trump's first post on upcoming new $1b Truth Social platform

Donald Trump may be back on social media, according to a tweet from his son
    Donald Jr. shared a screenshot of the former president's alleged first post on his upcoming social media platform Truth Social, writing: 'Time for some Truth!!!'
    Trump's alleged post read: 'Get ready! Your favorite president will see you soon'
    Truth Social is slated to launch Monday, according to its Apple App Store listing
    The platform is almost an identical replica of Twitter, the social media platform that Trump was an avid user on before being suspended

By Natasha Anderson For Dailymail.Com

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10517549/Don-Jr-posts-screenshot-claiming-Trumps-post-new-1b-Truth-Social-platform.html
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
ANOTHER Twitter knockoff? Good grief.

Twitter is fading fast enough as it is. Very few of the people who I know used it 10 years ago use it anymore, and not even because of sociopolitical stuff. So why are we aping a dying platform?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Twitter is fading fast enough as it is. Very few of the people who I know used it 10 years ago use it anymore, and not even because of sociopolitical stuff. So why are we aping a dying platform?

The world would not know the truth about the Canadian Freedom Convoy if not for social media @jmyrlefuller

Be careful what you whine for --- you may get it.

Offline verga

:bkmk:
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

People know how to use it already.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Benny
@bennyjohnson

BREAKING: President Trump’s social media app, “TRUTH Social” is now available in the App Store.

11:42 PM · Feb 20, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Benny
@bennyjohnson

BREAKING: Trump’s #TruthSocial has reached #1 in the Top Charts of the App Store.

9:31 AM · Feb 21, 2022   Twitter for iPhone

The Columbia Bugle
@ColumbiaBugle

The Return of the King

6:54 PM · Feb 20, 2022  Twitter for iPhone

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hmmmm...I get this error message

405 not allowed
Support the USO

The Right To Bear Memes
@grandoldmemes

Hey all, when you do get on Truth, you can find me at @TheRightToBearMemes

10:30 AM · Feb 21, 2022   Twitter for iPhone

"I Have Been On TRUTH Social For A Week - Here Is What I Learned"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1496280885661995008

"I Have Been On TRUTH Social For A Week - Here Is What I Learned"  (Rumble Video)

https://rumble.com/embed/vszqjq/?pub=4