Author Topic: Putin is Playing Biden like a Fiddle  (Read 54 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Putin is Playing Biden like a Fiddle
« on: February 22, 2022, 03:44:38 pm »
February 22, 2022
Putin is Playing Biden like a Fiddle
By J. Robert Smith

Vlad Putin, the evil though very calculating chief oligarch of the shriveled nation of Russia (when stacked against its predecessor, the Soviet Union), is playing chess over the fate of Ukraine, while our figurehead president and his gaggle of administration mediocrities (here being charitable) and Pentagon toadies play checkers.  I’ll venture this wager -- though with modest reservations: Putin will bring Ukraine into his orbit without sending his troops en masse into said country.

On Monday, Putin recognized Russian-dominated regions of the Ukraine, followed by a minor incursion of "peacekeepers," travelling by bus, not APC.   

Putin doesn't need a full-scale invasion, I believe, because his approach is strategic.  His eye is on the prize: take Ukraine in some shape or form (as he took parts on Monday).  He’s open to the means, no doubt, and if an invasion -- likely surgical in nature -- is his only route to achieve his ends, he’ll take the gamble.  The U.S. declared that it won’t send troops to defend Ukraine.  NATO is in tow.  Speaking of which, that woeful collection of nations called “NATO” (including the now Russia-compromised Germany, which sorely needs Russian natural gas), is in no position to stop him, short of major war.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/02/putin_is_playing_biden_like_a_fiddle.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Putin is Playing Biden like a Fiddle
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2022, 10:29:58 pm »
Did they think that a former Lt. Colonel in the KGB was going to be some kind of patsy? That's their first problem.

Second thing is, with Biden and his collection of Stalin spawn trying to institute their woke utopia, I feel sometimes like there's more freedom in Russia than there is here. They even seem to understand that Christianity is their friend and Islam is not, something that now seems unthinkable to the West.

It's almost like in 30 years we have reversed. While I don't agree with Putin's ambitions, I can only knock the guy so hard when we got this current dictator wannabe in our own White House, and also the country to the North, and a good chunk of western Europe.
The Republic is lost.