Author Topic: Person falls through hole in floor & gets saved by boxes  (Read 167 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Person falls through hole in floor & gets saved by boxes
« on: February 21, 2022, 11:10:18 pm »
THV11 2/17/2022

A stack of boxes broke this person's fall after he stepped through an opening in the floor at a mall in Istanbul, Turkey, on Monday (2/14). The security camera video shows him looking at his cell phone when he fell into the space where a worker was throwing packages down to a storage area below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mhGcrqQ05o

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Person falls through hole in floor & gets saved by boxes
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2022, 12:41:01 am »
I see idiots like this everyday, well the days when I go out, staring at their phone and absolutely no awareness of where they are going or what's around them. And because Istanbul always triggers me  happy77

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wcze7EGorOk
« Last Edit: February 22, 2022, 12:49:17 am by GtHawk »

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2022, 12:49:14 am »
Stupid should hurt.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2022, 02:18:14 am »
I saw a guy walking across a large vacant lot in Alexander, ND, looking at his phone. He stepped into a hole in the lot and fell flat on his face. I laughed all the way into Williston (25 miles).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis