Author Topic: Rep. Nancy Mace: I Will Win Without Trump’s Support  (Read 282 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rep. Nancy Mace: I Will Win Without Trump’s Support
« on: February 21, 2022, 02:11:16 pm »
Rep. Nancy Mace: I Will Win Without Trump’s Support

Paul Bois 20 Feb 2022

Rep. Nancy Mace (R-SC) has vowed to win reelection in the upcoming primary even though former President Donald Trump has endorsed her Republican challenger, Katie Arrington — one of his early supporters and former national security officials.

Speaking with the State, Mace boldly declared, “I’m gonna win without him.”

The president endorsed Arrington this month, denouncing Nancy Mace as an “absolutely terrible candidate.”

“Katie Arrington is running against an absolutely terrible candidate, Congresswoman Nancy Mace, whose remarks and attitude have been devastating for her community, and not at all representative of the Republican Party to which she has been very disloyal. Katie Arrington, on the other hand, is liked and respected and a true Republican,” he said.

Speaking with Breitbart News, Arrington ripped Nancy Mace for siding with the Democrats on occasion, such as when she voted to hold former Trump adviser and former Breitbart News executive Steve Bannon in contempt over the January 6 subpoena. In one interview after the day of January 6, Mace said Trump “put all of our lives at risk.”

“What we need in Congress are strong, conservative Republicans that are going to be for President Trump’s America First agenda first and foremost,” Arrington said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/02/20/rep-nancy-mace-win-no-trump-support/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34