Author Topic: Kamala Harris Warns Americans of Higher Energy Costs if Russia Invades Ukraine  (Read 172 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kamala Harris Warns Americans of Higher Energy Costs if Russia Invades Ukraine

Charlie Spiering 21 Feb 2022

Vice President Kamala Harris acknowledged Americans would face higher energy costs in the event of Russian President Vladimir Putin sending troops into the Ukraine, citing the punishing sanctions prepared for when it happened.

“When America stands for her principles and all of the things that we hold dear, it requires sometimes for us to put ourselves out there in a way that maybe we will incur some cost,” Harris explained to American reporters on Sunday, after meeting with European leaders about the Russian threat to Ukraine.

The expectation of higher costs for energy was first previewed by President Joe Biden last week as he prepared Americans for the economic impact of his sanctions against Russia.

“I will not pretend this will be painless,” Biden said on Wednesday. “There could be impact on our energy prices.”

In 2021, America imported an average of 202,000 barrels of crude oil per day, the highest amount in 11 years. The United States is even importing more oil from Russia than Saudi Arabia.

White House advisers on Friday conceded there would be an economic cost to holding Russia accountable when they invaded Ukraine.

“Policy involves trade-offs,” Deputy National Security Advisor Daleep Singh admitted during a press briefing at the White House. “And the President said this week he’s not going to pretend that this is all painless.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/02/21/kamala-harris-warns-americans-of-higher-energy-costs-if-russia-invades-ukraine/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

So they’re gonna blame higher energy costs on Ukraine?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

And there it is

ABC is blaming Biden's high inflation on Russia

1:07 AM · Feb 21, 2022  Twitter Web App

Online mountaineer

So the pre-impending Russian invasion inflation and high gas prices didn't already happen?  :shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
So the pre-impending Russian invasion inflation and high gas prices didn't already happen?  :shrug:
Seems like she is getting he cart before the horse, there.

Biden policy has jacked energy prices since day one, and will continue to do so.
New policy will jack those prices higher.

We don't get our energy from Russia or the Ukraine, and restrictions onthe use and distribution of our own come from one primary source. The jackass in the oval office.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
How better to hawk EV's and EV charging stations with $150/bbl oil......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
More crisis shortage engineer by world Communists and Biden believing they can get away with it playing kubuki theater.  The 'evil' Trump made us energy independent, the gooder than good
Biden rammed energy dependence down our throats, dependent on world Communists/muslim oil.
Useful fools aided and abetted this movement, even here.
Some times you get what you fought for, REALLY!  The utopia you fought for is now here, and all the horrors that go with it.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions