Author Topic: ‘You Will Know Them by Their Fruits’  (Read 66 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘You Will Know Them by Their Fruits’
« on: February 19, 2022, 01:38:32 pm »
February 19, 2022
‘You Will Know Them by Their Fruits’
By Jeff M. Lewis

Sometimes it takes me a while for the impact of events to sink in. I try to tune out the talking heads with their conventional wisdom, and not rush to judgment. I believe that most Americans and I usually try to give most folks the benefit of the doubt. However, it is increasingly clear we can no longer do that.

With every issue, with every passing day, there is more news (when the news is honestly reported) that shows us exactly who these people are. They have anointed and installed themselves at the top of our government, from the Oval Office to each executive branch and its myriad government bureaucracies. They have established a clear pattern of behavior and are no longer hiding their motives or their intentions. Everything is on full display.

All of which reminds me of a quote from the Bible; the New Testament Gospel of Matthew, chapter 7:

Beware the false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits.

Leftists are leftists, whether in America, the Soviet Union, Vietnam, Venezuela, Cuba, or China. They are easily identified. We are increasingly able to discern the truth about who they are, and that hat they intend to rule over us or they will crush us and burn everything down around us. There is no longer any question about it.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/02/you_will_know_them_by_their_fruits.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34