Author Topic: Democrat Val Demings Embraces Police ‘Chief Demings’ Title in Campaign After Distancing from It in 2  (Read 559 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrat Val Demings Embraces Police ‘Chief Demings’ Title in Campaign After Distancing from It in 2020

Ashley Oliver 18 Feb 2022

Rep. Val Demings (D-FL) is drawing on her days as a police chief and branding herself as “Chief” in campaign messages and ads as she runs for U.S. Senate in Florida, but the congresswoman appears to have only recently revived that moniker after distancing herself from it in 2020.

Spokespeople from Demings’ campaign staff, signage, and videos make use of the “chief” title in 2022, a noticeable shift back toward pre-2020 days when Demings wholly embraced the title in official logos during her previous congressional campaigns.

“We are so grateful for every supporter who has stepped up to beat career politician Marco Rubio and send Chief Demings to the United States Senate,” Demings’ campaign manager, Zack Carroll, said in a Florida Politics report from January 31, 2022. [Emphasis added]

“This is a desperate and pathetic attack from Marco Rubio who has failed to step up to protect Floridians, so it’s no surprise he is lying about Chief Demings,” Demings’ communications director, Christian Slater, said in a Floridian report from February 2, 2022. [Emphasis added]

“Chief Demings worked with Democrats and Republicans to deliver for Florida …” Carroll said in a Florida Politics report from February 3, 2022. [Emphasis added]

Demings introduced a “Ride with the Chief” campaign tour last month, and she and her staff have since been promoting it.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/02/18/democrat-val-demings-embraces-police-chief-demings-title-campaign-distancing-2020/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Democrats are caught in a self made bind

Either they continue to embrace publicly their radical stances which guarantees huge election losses or claim “we embraced these positions last year but now that we see the polling, we denounce them” which would only increase the skepticism amongst the public of the change of heart being we’re in an election year

They’ve gone to Plan C which is to try to convince the public that what they see and hear isn’t real
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

Watch how “conservative” the Democrats become in the next several months
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online cato potatoe

She'll carry the black vote, and single women, but that's all.  This is not the year.