Author Topic: OK: Democratic Candidate Got Drunk At Slumber Party, Cursed At 12-Year Olds  (Read 624 times)

Online mountaineer

Oklahoma Democratic Candidate Got Drunk At Slumber Party, Cursed At 12-Year Olds, Report Claims
Michael Ginsberg, Congressional Reporter
February 18, 2022 1:10 PM ET

A Democratic candidate for the House of Representatives in Oklahoma swore at 12- and 13-year-olds and vomited on a pair of shoes after becoming intoxicated, according to several reports.

Abby Broyles, who is currently running against Republican Rep. Stephanie Bice in Oklahoma’s Fifth District, called three girls “f*ckers” during a Valentine’s Day slumber party, according to a report from NonDoc. Broyles also threw up in a laundry basket and onto one girl’s shoes, according to Sarah Matthews, the mother of one of the attendees.

“It’s so sad, because this is someone who has stood on a soap box and talked about empowering women, and rather than do that with these girls she chose to belittle and denigrate the next generation of women,” Matthews said. ...

The Broyles campaign did not respond to multiple requests for comment from the Daily Caller. Broyles denied attending the slumber party in an interview with NonDoc, claiming that the allegations were a “political attack.”

“I have been out of town on a fundraising trip, and they are awful and offensive and false,” Broyles said. “I mean, I get trolled on Twitter all the time, but I don’t know these women and I don’t know what is behind this, but it’s just not true.” ...
Full story at Daily Caller

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Unless a parent witnessed it I wouldn't put a lot of stock into the word of a 13 y/o girl.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

... One of the parents speaking out, Sarah Matthews, whose daughter attended the party, made allegations against Broyles in a Twitter thread Wednesday tagging the candidate's verified Twitter account. Matthews was not present but her daughter and the mother who hosted the chaotic party relayed the alleged events.   ...

Matthews' 12-year-old daughter detailed her experience at the sleepover to NonDoc. "She was telling me I wasn't going to be as successful as her," she said.

NonDoc reportedly obtained two photographs of Broyles on the night in question: A picture of the congressional candidate drinking wine in a kitchen next to two girls, and a screenshot of Broyles in a TikTok video posing with four girls, three of whom are wearing matching pink pajama outfits adorned with hearts.  ...
It seems this isn't just hearsay, and not coming only from the teen girls.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
It seems this isn't just hearsay, and not coming only from the teen girls.
“I have been out of town on a fundraising trip, and they are awful and offensive and false,” Broyles said.   :pondering: That's not gonna hold up too well if there are in fact pictures and videos of her with some of the girls at the slumber party.

Online mountaineer

U.S. House candidate apologizes to girls after sleepover
Associated Press
SEAN MURPHY
February 22, 2022, 3:19 PM
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — A U.S. House candidate in Oklahoma has apologized after reports that she became intoxicated at a Valentine's Day weekend sleepover for middle-school-aged girls, berated several of the children and vomited in a hamper.

Democrat Abby Broyles, 32, told television station KFOR that she had an adverse reaction after drinking wine and taking sleep medication given to her by a friend.

“Instead of helping me sleep, I hallucinated," Broyles told the station in a televised interview. “And I don’t remember anything until I woke up or came to, and I was throwing up in a hamper."  ...
More at Associated Press

Yeah, that's what it was. What a freakin' idiot.

Offline Kamaji

Associated Press
SEAN MURPHY
February 22, 2022, 3:19 PM More at Associated Press

Lousy excuse.  She's most likely just a mean drunk.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Associated Press
SEAN MURPHY
February 22, 2022, 3:19 PM More at Associated Press

Yeah she hallucinated for days thinking she wasn't even in town when it happened, right up until the video and pictures were released and suddenly no more hallucinating but a new set of lies. Yup she's a democrat.