Author Topic: This dog hates Joe.  (Read 267 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: This dog hates Joe.
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2022, 11:41:09 pm »
Phony Photo-op gone incredibly wrong. 

That dog doesn't even look like he/she knows Biden,much less trusts him.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2022, 11:44:08 pm »
He kicked the dog!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2022, 11:44:09 pm »
Did he kick that dog?   Maybe he's looking for a dog to kill and leave on a porch.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2022, 11:50:16 pm »
Did he kick that dog?   Maybe he's looking for a dog to kill and leave on a porch.

Inadvertent or not....  He did kick the dog.

Surprised this did't get more noticed December 27th.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2022, 11:55:50 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2022, 11:52:38 pm »
For an instant, I thought the dog was going to take a bite out of BiteMe. The pup did almost get him to fall down, though.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2022, 03:04:44 am »
For an instant, I thought the dog was going to take a bite out of BiteMe. The pup did almost get him to fall down, though.
Yeah I don't like joe one damn bit but it looked more to me like the dog almost took him out and he was lucky to recover. Good dog, good boy better luck next time! That'll teach dr Jill to let the dottering old fool hold the dog for a photo op............. or was there an darker reason behind her decision :pondering:

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2022, 03:07:25 am »
Yeah I don't like joe one damn bit but it looked more to me like the dog almost took him out and he was lucky to recover. Good dog, good boy better luck next time! That'll teach dr Jill to let the dottering old fool hold the dog for a photo op............. or was there an darker reason behind her decision :pondering:
That dog was not happy from the git-go. It wanted away from Biden.

He used his leg to try to move the dog in the direction he wanted it to go, so it wasn't a kick per se, but the dog and him are not buddies.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2022, 03:09:19 am by Smokin Joe »

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2022, 03:34:01 am »
That dog was not happy from the git-go. It wanted away from Biden.

He used his leg to try to move the dog in the direction he wanted it to go, so it wasn't a kick per se, but the dog and him are not buddies.
Dogs are smart that way also they like to get away from their poop and Joe was probably reeking of it.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2022, 03:44:08 am »
Dogs are smart that way also they like to get away from their poop and Joe was probably reeking of it.
That dog tried to 'go to' the guards, and away from Biden. It was afraid of Biden.

That reeks of an abusive situation or personality on Biden's part.

Like you said, dogs are smart that way, and sense hostility.
Anyone who doesn't believe that, watch your dog when it is in trouble.
You don't even have to ever have abused or disciplined the dog, it will pick up on your discontent, and even if you are angry about something completely unrelated to the dog, they catch that vibe..

C S Lewis