Author Topic: ‘This Is Some Bullsh*t’: Fans Blast Ivy League, NCAA for Allowing Trans Swimmer to Dominate Female C  (Read 411 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘This Is Some Bullsh*t’: Fans Blast Ivy League, NCAA for Allowing Trans Swimmer to Dominate Female Competition

Dylan Gwinn 18 Feb 2022

University of Pennsylvania transgender swimmer Lia Thomas smashed the women’s 500-yard freestyle record at the Ivy League Championships Thursday while cruising to a first-place finish.

As Breitbart’s Warner Todd Huston reported via the New York Post, “Thomas, who is a man and competed as a man for nearly three years on the school’s men’s swim team, won the 500-yard race against a field of women with an unheard of time of 4:37.32, the best time ever recorded at Harvard University’s Blodgett Pool.”

Video of the trans swimmer’s domination quickly began making the rounds on the internet.

https://twitter.com/PennSwimDive/status/1494456818474565638

more
https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2022/02/18/this-is-some-bullsht-fans-blast-ivy-league-ncaa-for-allowing-trans-swimmer-to-dominate-female-competition/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The new Nike  Lia Thomas signature swim line:

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Article nailed it, some spoiled entitled mentally ill male jerk could care less.... It is another me me me moment for transjerks.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Article nailed it, some spoiled entitled mentally ill male jerk could care less.... It is another me me me moment for transjerks.
Well now when you are no longer man enough to compete against other men you just call yourself a woman and use your male genes to beat actual woman and rob them of all their hard effort to be competitive against actual women. And we are all supposed to have a cognitive dissonance and pretend it's all normal.

Not me, this was never normal. If some male tried to pull this crap when my daughter was playing fastpitch softball, especially when she went to Nationals, well everyone would have probably read all about me in the newspapers and TV news.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Every time these jerks compete against real females there should be a chant from the spectators "Chicks don't have *icks!".

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Speaking of me me me moments...

The media gushing over Timothy LeDuc at the Olympics is laughable. He has a male name. He has a thick, masculine beard. He skates in a pair with a woman. Yet, because he "identifies as nonbinary," the media is crowing about the guy being the "first nonbinary athlete" to win an Olympic medal. Apparently he's been pulling this kind of publicity-seeking stuntery since he was 18.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

There is no justification for permitting a man to compete against females. 

Where are the feminists on this?  Women are being trashed.

If men don't want to compete with other than men, form their own trans competiition.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington