Author Topic: Here comes the American trucker ‘Peoples Convoy’… when it will head to DC, what you should know  (Read 8005 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Like A Boa Constrictor’: Freedom Convoy Organizer Bob Bolus Describes Plan To Invade DC

Bryan Babb
Contributor
February 21, 2022 2:11 AM ET
Font Size:

“Freedom Convoy” organizer Bob Bolus announced the movement’s plan to “squeeze” Washington, D.C. like a “boa constrictor” as the movement continues its nationwide anti-mandate protests.

WATCH:

https://twitter.com/LindsayAWatts/status/1495543002483367946

“We intend to circle Washington, D.C., and basically, I’ll give you an analogy of that of a giant boa constrictor,” Bolus said in an interview with Fox 5 DC’s Lindsay Watts. “That basically squeezes you, chokes you, and then swallows you. And that’s what we’re going to do to D.C.”

Watts pointed out that there are “a lot of people that don’t want that to happen,” who want to “get to work, get to where they need to go, to have emergency services reach them in the event of an emergency.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2022/02/21/freedom-convoy-washington-dc-choke-out-boa-constrictor-anti-mandate-protest/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
‘Like A Boa Constrictor’: Freedom Convoy Organizer Bob Bolus Describes Plan To Invade DC

Bryan Babb
Contributor
Font Size:

“Freedom Convoy” organizer Bob Bolus announced the movement’s plan to “squeeze” Washington, D.C. like a “boa constrictor” as the movement continues its nationwide anti-mandate protests.

WATCH:

“We intend to circle Washington, D.C., and basically, I’ll give you an analogy of that of a giant boa constrictor,” Bolus said in an interview with Fox 5 DC’s Lindsay Watts. “That basically squeezes you, chokes you, and then swallows you. And that’s what we’re going to do to D.C.”

Watts pointed out that there are “a lot of people that don’t want that to happen,” who want to “get to work, get to where they need to go, to have emergency services reach them in the event of an emergency.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2022/02/21/freedom-convoy-washington-dc-choke-out-boa-constrictor-anti-mandate-protest/
The (495) Beltway is the lifeblood of all that is encompassed within...his analogy and strategy are spot on.  Choke them out while not "threatening" the facilities of the establishment.  Staying off federal grounds limits the authority that can respond.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Kamaji

Bryan Babb
Contributor
Font Size:

WATCH:

more

The Beltway is already such a fuster-cluck, that all one has to do is get a phalanx of trucks running side by side to idle down to about 10 to 15 mph - which may even be too fast in some parts! - and it'll come to a screeching halt.  Then, all of the traffic will run off onto side streets, and the entire region will come to a standstill.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Bryan Babb
Contributor
Font Size:

Nothing like giving your enemy your battle plans.....   :thud:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Nothing like giving your enemy your battle plans.....   :thud:

@catfish1957

Well,it's not like they can do anything about it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
@Texas Yellow Rose

Yeah, but the question is "Will the NG troops manning those tanks follow orders to open fire on civilians?"

MY best guess is not only will they refuse, but I think more than a few may even join the truckers.

My prayer is that they would refuse, but they are trained to obey orders. History tells us that many wouldn't refuse.

Offline Kamaji

My prayer is that they would refuse, but they are trained to obey orders. History tells us that many wouldn't refuse.

Unfortunately, I have to agree.  We need to be prepared for orders to prevail over common sense, or morality.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Texas Yellow Rose

I spent 7 years on active duty in the US Army,6 of them as a Special Forces Soldier.

I was also trained to obey and follow orders.

How well do you think THAT worked out?

Offline Hoodat

A tribute to you, @sneakypete and all the other sneaky bastards out there.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline EdinVA

@EdinVA

BTW, see your plan as an EXCELLENT idea,but it will only work locally if it is tied to a bigger protest movement in or just outside of DC. That way it will have a link to national news.
@sneakypete

Just imagine, desantis, youngkin, noem and abbott having a broadcast conversation with the protestors discussing these mandates contrasted with the actions of biden, newsom and company... we would win more folks over just with that alone..  Conservatives need to use these platforms to educate rather than just confront

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

Just imagine, desantis, youngkin, noem and abbott having a broadcast conversation with the protestors discussing these mandates contrasted with the actions of biden, newsom and company... we would win more folks over just with that alone..  Conservatives need to use these platforms to educate rather than just confront

@EdinVA

Ahhh,but definitions can be murky things. One mans informed information can be another man's propaganda.

We need to go beyond informing the uninformed,and explain to them WHY the leftist plans lead to slavery.

We need to do this one tiny step at a time,though. Too much information all at once causes overload,and people just back away from it.

FIRST,you have to get their attention by speaking directly about something that is affecting them right NOW,and explain to them WHY it is wrong and the harm it WILL cause. You can use examples of the past to highlight probable results,but PLEASE stay away from mentioning Nazi's to them because pretty much everybody has been "Nazi-ed to death" over the last 60+ years,and most people will immediately tune-out.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trucker Says D.C. Convoy Will Shut Down Beltway, Keep Path for Emergency Vehicles: ‘We Will Not Compromise Anybody’s Safety or Health’

Wendell Husebø 21 Feb 2022

Convoy organizer Bob Bolus says a trucker convoy will shut down Washington, DC’s beltway later this week to protest pandemic mandates while keeping a path open for emergency vehicles, Fox 5 DC reported.

Driving from Scranton, Pennsylvania, on Wednesday, Bolus intends to shut down the Capital Beltway, which encircles D.C. and connects major corridors of the greater Maryland and northern Virginia area. The road serves as a major commuting passageway and route for commercial deliveries into the district.

It is unknown how long the blockade could last.

“We will be along the Beltway where the Beltway will be shut down,” Bob Bolus told Fox 5 DC. “I’ll give you an analogy of that of a giant boa constrictor. That basically squeezes you, chokes you and it swallows you, and that’s what we’re going to do to D.C.”

Bolus explained he intends to provide emergency vehicles an open lane to keep inhabitants safe. “There will be a lane open for emergency vehicles, they’ll be able to get in and out and all that,” Bolus said. “We will not compromise anybody’s safety or health, one way or the other. As far as if they can’t get to work, geez that’s too bad.”

In response to the protest, D.C. police will reportedly be “mobilizing” on Wednesday by deploying about 500 officers to reduce the “civil disturbance.”

“There will be disruptions to traffic, that kind of thing,” Police Chief Robert Contee said Friday. “I think we need to be very candid with the public about some of the expectations based upon what we’ve seen in Ottawa.”

One police tactic to lift the potential blockade is to use tow trucks to remove the trucks. But according to the Fox 5 DC report, sources with knowledge of police activity have revealed towing companies are siding with the protestors and will not help police remove the blockade.

The “Freedom Convoy” blockade in Ottawa, Canada, was slowly lifted over the weekend by towing 99 vehicles and arresting 191 people. Prime Minister Justin Trudeau controversially implemented an emergency act to quell the protest.

On Monday, Trudeau defended the use of the controversial measures in a press conference and said the state of emergency is not over.

“Even though things seem to be resolving very well in Ottawa, this state of emergency is not over,” he said. “We have to remain vigilant, and not only in Ottawa but at our ports of entry.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/02/21/trucker-says-dc-convoy-will-shut-down-beltway-keep-path-for-emergency-vehicles-will-not-compromise-anybodys-safety-health/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
@Texas Yellow Rose

I spent 7 years on active duty in the US Army,6 of them as a Special Forces Soldier.

I was also trained to obey and follow orders.

How well do you think THAT worked out?

Good point! Let's hope there are more like you!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Trucker Says D.C. Convoy Will Shut Down Beltway, Keep Path for Emergency Vehicles: ‘We Will Not Compromise Anybody’s Safety or Health’

Convoy organizer Bob Bolus says a trucker convoy will shut down Washington, DC’s beltway later this week to protest pandemic mandates while keeping a path open for emergency vehicles, Fox 5 DC reported.

@mystery-ak

Sumbodie pleeze splain to this ignurt bubba how deys gonna leave a lane open,and shut down traffic.

Dats agonna be a gud trik!

Do dey rilly think deys jist gonna tell peeples to not drive on them evef ifn hit means deys gonna miss a days wurk,and the peeples are jist gonna nod they heads n thank them?

Ah smell truble brewin. Truble that is re-lated to asalt and bodie dings and dangs. Sum maybe on sumbodies noggin.

Dats agonna git the po-po involved.

Not gud.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2022, 09:31:58 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
My thoughts:

Surround the Capital on the Beltway. Shut it down, leaving slack at the exits for emergency vehicles, for one hour.

During that hour meet with (televised, as much media as possible) whichever Conservatives and media will speak with them.

Indicate the damage these mandates are doing to everyone, from essential services, hospital personnel, schoolchildren, and THE SUPPLY CHAIN, and call for their revocation, because they do not make any sense, scientifically. The shots do not prevent disease, do not prevent transmission  of the disease, and do not even prevent death from the disease. The same goes for masks.

This is not just an economic matter, but one of personal freedom to choose your own medical treatment, to run your business as you choose, and to do so by assessing the risks for you and others in a logical fashion.

Then  fire up the trucks and be mobile without blocking the beltway off, just fill a lane all around, switch off, to maintain a presence, but not a blockade, until the Government backs down.

Give the Government 48 hours, and if they don't back down, do it again.

The government will not be able to tell who is hauling a local load vs who is a protester, and any attempt to start pulling trucks over wholesale will lead to lawsuits for harassment by those hauling loads through.

With some coordination, a near rolling blockade could be maintained switching trucks in and out of the pattern, including those hauling loads through, and there isn't a whole hell of a lot aside from banning truck traffic the government could do. If the Government bans truck traffic, it's on them, they have forced a boycott of hauling to the nation's capital, and the resulting mess is theirs to own.

« Last Edit: February 21, 2022, 10:51:16 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
My thoughts:

Surround the Capital on the Beltway. Shut it down, leaving slack at the exits for emergency vehicles, for one hour.

During that hour meet with (televised, as much media as possible) whichever Conservatives and media will speak with them.

Indicate the damage these mandates are doing to everyone, from essential services, hospital personnel, schoolchildren, and THE SUPPLY CHAIN, and call for their revocation, because they do not make any sense, scientifically. The shots do not prevent disease, do not prevent transmission  of the disease, and do not even prevent death from the disease. The same goes for masks.

This is not just an economic matter, but one of personal freedom to choose your own medical treatment, to run your business as you choose, and to do so by assessing the risks for you and others in a logical fashion.

Then  fire up the trucks and be mobile without blocking the beltway off, just fill a lane all around, switch off, to maintain a presence, but not a blockade, until the Government backs down.

The government will not be able to tell who is hauling a local load vs who is a protester, and any attempt to start pulling trucks over wholesale will lead to lawsuits for harassment by those hauling loads through.

With some coordination, a near rolling blockade could be maintained switching trucks in and out of the pattern, including those hauling loads through, and there isn't a whole hell of a lot aside from banning truck traffic the government could do. If the Government bans truck traffic, it's on them, they have forced a boycott of hauling to the nation's capital, and the resulting mess is theirs to own.

@Smokin Joe

I like it!

I think it is more practical than leaving one lane open for emergency services. You do that,the people responsible for opening and shutting the lane are putting themselves in line for arrest.

The rolling convoy leaves the Po-Po pulling their pp's in frustration because there is no one person to focus their revenge on.

Offline Smokin Joe

@Smokin Joe

I like it!

I think it is more practical than leaving one lane open for emergency services. You do that,the people responsible for opening and shutting the lane are putting themselves in line for arrest.

The rolling convoy leaves the Po-Po pulling their pp's in frustration because there is no one person to focus their revenge on.
It gives them a significant chance of pulling over the wrong vehicles, ones in transit with a load. Harassing freight operators in times of "supply chain crisis" is an ugly optic, and the word would get out for certain. What's more, is that the circuit drivers could be changed out to comply with normal DOT regs, get sleep, refuel, etc. and nothing would be done illegally. Fuel could be bought for them directly, evading financial confiscation.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

My thoughts:

:thumbsup:

Offline EdinVA

My thoughts:

biteme could care less about the beltway, it is 10 miles from him....
The media cannot get on there if the trucks have it jammed... no interviews..
Nothing to see here folks, move along

Offline Kamaji

Uh, yeah.  No.  D.C. lives or dies on Beltway traffic.

Bidet flies in and out on helicopter, so even putting trucks up against the White House itself won't inconvenience him.

And journalists also use helicopters, particularly when there are traffic jams.

Offline Smokin Joe

Arrange for the spokespeople to meet with media in an accessible location beforehand, while the protest is in place.

C S Lewis

Offline EdinVA

Twitter takes down video by Freedom Convoy USA 2022 organizer calling for peaceful protest

Inspired by the Freedom Convoy in Ottawa and driven over the edge by COVID mandates here in the U.S., the Freedom Convoy USA 2022 is getting ready start a similar protest in America. According to a group organizer, Twitter took down a shared video in which called for peaceful protesting.

https://www.oann.com/twitter-takes-down-video-by-freedom-convoy-usa-2022-organizer-calling-for-peaceful-protest/

Offline Smokin Joe

Time for Gab, or Parler, or Bitchute, or another way to get the word out. Fecebook, Twitter, and others are compromised.

Besides, if Biden goes full Trudeau, they will use the data to doxx people. Better to be on a different platform.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2022, 03:04:33 am by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Online Right_in_Virginia

Chad Pergram
@ChadPergram

A) USCP sent this message about street closures around the Capitol yesterday: “All road closures associated with the anticipated Truckers Convoy have concluded. Enhanced truck restrictions are in place at the following locations until further notice…”

B) “Maryland Avenue SW between First and Third Streets SW
-Pennsylvania Avenue NW between First and Third Streets NW
- First Street between Constitution Avenue NW and Independence Avenue SW”

8:39 AM · Feb 20, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Chad Pergram
@ChadPergram

Security officials to raise fence around the Capitol again next week prior to State of the Union on March 1

8:41 AM · Feb 20, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Online Right_in_Virginia

Time for Gab, or Parler, or Bitchute, or another way to get the word out. Fecebook, Twitter, and others are compromised.

Besides, if Biden goes full Trudeau, they will use the data to doxx people. Better to be on a different platform.

And Rumble .....