Author Topic: Film Rights Sold for Hillary Clinton’s Anti-Trump Political Thriller  (Read 412 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Film Rights Sold for Hillary Clinton’s Anti-Trump Political Thriller

Warner Todd Huston 17 Feb 2022

The political thriller written by Louse Penny with Hillary Clinton is poised to hit the big screen after entertainment co. Madison Wells purchased the film rights to the book, according to reports.

The 2021 book, “State of Terror,” follows a pair of middle-aged women who team up to stop a terror threat that comes in the form of a president and his administration whose failed efforts at diplomacy and international relations puts the country in danger.

According to Variety, Madison Wells picked up the rights to develop the book carrying Hillary’s name into a feature film.

The company describes itself as a company “with a strong bias towards stories for, by, and about badass women, as well as people who love pushing boundaries.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/02/17/film-rights-sold-for-hillary-clintons-anti-trump-political-thriller/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Film Rights Sold for Hillary Clinton’s Anti-Trump Political Thriller
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2022, 09:24:56 pm »
Straight to video.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2022, 10:20:30 pm »
Straight to Hillary 2024 campaign propaganda reel.

She's trying to plant a seed in the public consciousness for her 2024 Presidential Campaign self-narrative: Hillary Clinton, bad-ass protector of democracy.

Hillary has an enemy complex - she needs to create a villain to elevate herself to the role of hero.

This book and its subsequent media offspring will provide the backstory for her 2024 election campaign epic.  She'll be the protagonist protecting America from the antagonist Democratic Primary challengers and Republican opponents who want to end American democracy.

The story's development as a teleplay or screenplay will present Hillary with more free media publicity opportunities to maintain relevance.

Slowly, there will arise an increasingly loud cry amongst the unwashed deplorable masses, "Run, Hillary, run; only you can save America".  She will reluctantly, but fervently, answer America's cries for help.  Hillary will be memorialized as the self-sacrificing martyr who protected American democracy from the forces of evil.  In memorium, the Statue of Liberty will be re-cast in Hillary's image - comeplete with pantsuit - so future generations can remember her as America's Saint Joan of Arc.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2022, 10:22:02 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2022, 10:37:12 pm »
It seems the good programmers of Grand Theft Auto IV were prophetic when they put Hillary's face on the Statue of Happiness.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2022, 02:54:23 am »
Another vehicle for money laundering...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis