Author Topic: Top House Republican: ‘We are Going After’ FBI &amp Clinton for Spying on Trump Based on ‘Explosive’ D  (Read 627 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Top House Republican: ‘We are Going After’ FBI & Clinton for Spying on Trump Based on ‘Explosive’ Durham Memo

by Kyle Becker
about 4 hours ago

Notice: This article may contain commentary that reflects the author's opinion.

House Intel Committee Member Rep. Mike Rogers (R-OH) appeared on Fox News to address the Durham findings that the Clinton campaign’s lawyer Michael Sussmann had paid a tech firm to effectively ‘spy’ on the Trump campaign and while Donald Trump was in the White House.

https://rumble.com/embed/vsk4ly/?pub=4

“This is basically Special Counsel Durham sending a memo to Michael Sussmann saying he’s not being well served by his lawyers,” Rogers said. “The pleading sets out allegations, evidence that they intend to admit into court that relate to third parties.”

“People besides Michael Sussmann himself, of which, though, he would be caught up,” he went on. “The pleading basically says you’re not being well served by your lawyers, you should be cooperating, and your lawyers have the interest of others, third parties that don’t affect you.”

“We’re going to be going after them also,” Rogers added. “And that’s where we get these explosive allegations of the spying against the Trump administration, this Trump campaign, a number of criminal activities that are alleged. Certainly I think Michael Sussmann needs to read this again and pay very close to what Durham is saying about his own counsel and certainly look to his best interest, which probably is to cooperate.”

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/top-house-republican-we-are-going-after-fbi-clinton-for-spying-on-trump-based-on-explosive-durham-memo-knab/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

I'll believe it when I see it
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline EdinVA

Offline verga

It's Clinton NOTHING will stick.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.