Author Topic: A Group Of Armed Robbers Approach Peninsula Jewelry Store Owner – He Shows Them The Power Of The Se  (Read 420 times)

Offline American Girl

This is in California so now the owner will be charged with attempted murder and be sentenced to the max amount of years in prison because some progressive Soros-paid DA hates the Second Amendment.  https://www.usasupreme.com/a-group-of-armed-robbers-approach-peninsula-jewelry-store-owner-he-shows-them-the-power-of-the-second-amendment-video/

Offline verga

A couple of things jumped out at me:
1) They were driving a minivan.
2) They started to drive off with one of their own still outside the minivan holding on to the door handle. Thats some real loyalty there.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Kamaji

A couple of things jumped out at me:
1) They were driving a minivan.
2) They started to drive off with one of their own still outside the minivan holding on to the door handle. Thats some real loyalty there.

Honor amongst thieves, and all that rot.

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I don't get it. The store owner had 3 or 4 targets bunched up inside his little showroom,and didn't hit ANY of the SOB's?

Why the HELL does that man even have a freaking gun?

I know people who have never shot a gun in their lives who shot better than that the first time I handed them a handgun.

No "happy ending" here.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!