Author Topic: Durham scandal: The sheer dishonesty of the media is astounding  (Read 53 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Durham scandal: The sheer dishonesty of the media is astounding
« on: February 17, 2022, 03:10:39 pm »
February 17, 2022
Durham scandal: The sheer dishonesty of the media is astounding
By Jack Hellner

For more than six years, the media have set out to destroy President Trump with lies. Now, I see a report that Trump is profiting like no other president by getting paid for appearances.

Here's the New York Times:

Selling Trump: A Profitable Post-Presidency Like No Other

In early December, Donald Trump put on a tuxedo and boarded the private jet of a scrap-metal magnate and crypto-miner for a short flight across Florida, touching down at an airport in Naples. There, a long red carpet marked the pathway into a Christmas-decorated hangar filled with supporters of Trump who had paid $10,000 to $30,000 for the privilege of attending a party and taking a photo with him.

But the money raised did not go to Trump’s political operation. Instead, Trump’s share of the evening’s proceeds went straight into his pocket, according to a person familiar with the arrangement.

It’s as if the journalists have never heard of the Clintons or the Obamas.

The Clintons have sold their soul since Bill left office in 2001. Massive funds were paid to them for speaking fees or were donated to the Clinton slush-fund Foundation in return for political favors, including uranium for Russia.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/02/durham_scandal_the_sheer_dishonesty_of_the_media_is_astounding.html

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Durham scandal: The sheer dishonesty of the media is astounding
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2022, 03:53:47 pm »
The sheer dishonesty of the media is astounding

Maybe ten or fifteen years ago it would have been astounding but now it is not.  I've come to expect it in fact.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien