Author Topic: You’ll Never Believe It but Hillary Clinton Did Not, in Fact, Spy On Trump’s White House  (Read 594 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
You’ll Never Believe It but Hillary Clinton Did Not, in Fact, Spy On Trump’s White House
In less breaking news, Donald Trump remains a moron.

By Bess Levin
February 15, 2022

Imagine, if you will, that a special counsel appointed by the federal government declared in a court filing that he had evidence that a major political figure—let’s call her Hillary Clinton—had paid spies to infiltrate the White House and run surveillance on Donald Trump in order to frame him as a foreign asset. The whole thing would be a big flipping deal! One for which there would be major, major consequences and far-reaching fallout. The country, nay, the world would be gripped by the story, and for good reason—a former candidate for office spying on the president? In the White House? That would be crazy! And you’re right—it would be crazy if something like that had actually happened. Which it didn’t, though unfortunately for reason, logic, and the concept of the truth, Donald Trump, Fox News, and various other deranged conservatives cannot be convinced of that.

Yes, as you’ve probably heard, on Saturday the former president released a statement claiming “Special Counsel Robert Durham”—he meant to say “John Durham” but was apparently too angry to keep his Johns and his Roberts straight—had uncovered “indisputable evidence that my campaign and presidency were spied on by operatives paid by the Hillary Clinton Campaign in an effort to develop a completely fabricated connection to Russia,” a “scandal far greater in scope and magnitude than Watergate” for which Trump suggested those involved should be executed but would settle for criminal prosecution. The problem? Neither Robert Durham nor John Durham nor anyone else for that matter had actually provided evidence of any such crime, let alone even suggested it.

more
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2022/02/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-white-house-spying
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Bess sounds upset.  Maybe she should take a nice hot toddy and hit the sack.  The world will look better in the morning.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The problem? Neither Robert Durham nor John Durham nor anyone else for that matter had actually provided evidence of any such crime, let alone even suggested it.
Oh so now we care about evidence? When they were maligning and accusing Trump they sure didn't care about evidence, they were happy to treat insane stories and rumors as verified evidence. And OMG! Trump got Durham's first name wrong, when was the last time Biden got anything right or the liberal media whores said anything about the verbal lunacy he spouts every single day.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
She writes like a hysterical, desperate child who got her toy taken away from her.

And she needs to use more exclamation points!! And say cutesy AOC stuff like 'tippy-top'!!!
The Republic is lost.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Of course Bubbette! didn't spy on the White House.

It would interfere with her drinking,so she contracted it out.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Dims truly think they are bullet proof as long as they repeat the lie enough times, and have strait jacket on the narrative.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Dims truly think they are bullet proof as long as they repeat the lie enough times, and have strait jacket on the narrative.

I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but it is more than apparent that they are bullet proof inside the beltway!  @catfish1957
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien